Memebox Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I hope someone can tell me something anything about this situation I have with meme right now. Last month I emailed to let them know I was very unhappy with my last few boxes. I'm up to trying new things and I love Korean cosmetics and skincare but dang! They are charging us months in advance and some of these boxes are just straight junk to me! It's cool I keep ordering hoping to get new things to try. Anyway after I email them I go from vip to removed from their emails period!? I got boxes comming and I'm not getting any kind of address verification like I used to. I'm wondering about a shipping notification since 1 box is supposed to ship today. I sent an email today and didn't even get the normal -we got ur email- auto reply!!!! What should I do?????
Sorry if any of this is irrelevant but VIP is something that is maintained so you may have lost the status. (especially if you were dissapointed in your past boxes and havent bought as many)

Either way I dont believe you have been removed from their emails, but shipping notifications are a little behind it seems, I got a shipping notification after I had already got the box. The boxes do seem to be shipping on time though for the most part.

I have never had an auto reply to any of my emails, but they have always replied within a day or so.

Ok I hope someone can tell me something anything about this situation I have with meme right now. Last month I emailed to let them know I was very unhappy with my last few boxes. I'm up to trying new things and I love Korean cosmetics and skincare but dang! They are charging us months in advance and some of these boxes are just straight junk to me! It's cool I keep ordering hoping to get new things to try. Anyway after I email them I go from vip to removed from their emails period!? I got boxes comming and I'm not getting any kind of address verification like I used to. I'm wondering about a shipping notification since 1 box is supposed to ship today. I sent an email today and didn't even get the normal -we got ur email- auto reply!!!! What should I do?????
Email them from a new email address with you're order number, if they still don't respond, and the removed you from there email database/replies, don't accept the boxes they sent you. Simple and plain. If a company is going to act so immature to remove you from there email's or block you, than to hell with them. I've had every damn issue with Memebox. There currently ignoring one of my emails I sent 2 weeks ago, but yet they messaged me on a new email address last night, and I sent the email 2 days ago... Just keep emailing them, reply to you're old email and forward it to Memebox in regards to this issue you have having.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to add to what @ has said in that if they "close" your email and you get a how was our service feedback email, what you write is assigned back to that same person so if they weren't particularly helpful in the first place it may not improve by saying you're still unhappy.

I placed an US order last week and it still hasn't came so I emailed CS. The tracking number they gave me (of course they didn't send it to me until after I request) indicates that the package was delivered last Friday in the morning. Last Friday, my roommate & I were both not home until late night and there was no packages.

Not sure what I can do now? It's not really Memebox's fault because either someone stole the package from my front steps or USPS got something mixed up. Anyone have experience with a lost package?

I'm going to fill out a claim on USPS and see where this goes...but so upset because my US order includes the LJH essence that I was dying to get :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

EDIT: Okay so I filed a claim on USPS and they should be able to refund me because Memebox has insurance. Also emailed Memebox and after a couple of back and forth conversation (basically I needed their address to file the claim), they offered to give me points to repurchase what I want (LJH tea tree essence at sale price). So I got 12 points to make up for the sale price!!!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS ;___; They were so sweet and understanding!

I got my first memebox today. The night care box. I was excited until I noticed that the snail essence expired last year. September 2014. Is it common to get expired products? Will they replace this and can I even use it?? Expired snail sounds very off putting.

I got my first memebox today. The night care box. I was excited until I noticed that the snail essence expired last year. September 2014. Is it common to get expired products? Will they replace this and can I even use it?? Expired snail sounds very off putting.
I have the box you are referring to, and I thought the 2014 date was the manufacturing date? Not sure now...

I kind of have a very strange Memebox " issue". They sent me the same box 3 times, LOL. Last one received was last week, and I ordered one of this box late last fall when it was new.

When I check my ordered items against received items, there are some boxes I should have gotten before now but haven't received, but the shipping status says " final destination- delivered on Jan. whatever".  

It's like the movie " Groundhog Day". LOL.

Might be best to contact them
I have. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The case is in open status on that page of my Memebox account. No one has replied yet, but I'm sure they will soon. I should have contacted them earlier, but thought I just got shipped one extra box.. that happens sometimes too. 

CFisher and I have almost identical " strange occurrences" with our Memebox shipments. I haven't said much about mine because usually, I end up getting freebies from Memebox out of it, LOL.

How long does it take Memebox to ship? I am fairly annoyed. I'm too spoiled by Amazon prime. I placed my order 2/27 and as of today it still says processing :angry: I misread the site saying it ships in 3-5 days so I ordered it for my birthday which is 2 days away. I can't understand why they haven't shipped my items yet and it has already been a week. Or maybe they have shipped it? This is my first time ordering from Memebox and as of today the status of it is "processing" -.-

@Mangacat  sometimes they ship out and don't update the shipping status, and I still get mine within a week after I ordered it.    However, the 27th was over a week ago - I would email them on it.

@Mangacat  sometimes they ship out and don't update the shipping status, and I still get mine within a week after I ordered it.    However, the 27th was over a week ago - I would email them on it.
Thanks, I'm going to see if it comes in Monday before I send an e-mail. I was hesitant to send one due to people saying their customer service was poor and it kinda made me not want to deal with it unless I was absolutely sure my order wasn't coming in on time.

glamgal98, on 16 Sept 2014 - 10:37 AM, said: Ok I hope someone can tell me something anything about this situation I have with meme right now. Last month I emailed to let them know I was very unhappy with my last few boxes. I'm up to trying new things and I love Korean cosmetics and skincare but dang! They are charging us months in advance and some of these boxes are just straight junk to me! It's cool I keep ordering hoping to get new things to try. Anyway after I email them I go from vip to removed from their emails period!? I got boxes comming and I'm not getting any kind of address verification like I used to. I'm wondering about a shipping notification since 1 box is supposed to ship today. I sent an email today and didn't even get the normal -we got ur email- auto reply!!!! What should I do?????

Sorry if any of this is irrelevant but VIP is something that is maintained so you may have lost the status. (especially if you were dissapointed in your past boxes and havent bought as many)

Either way I dont believe you have been removed from their emails, but shipping notifications are a little behind it seems, I got a shipping notification after I had already got the box. The boxes do seem to be shipping on time though for the most part.

I have never had an auto reply to any of my emails, but they have always replied within a day or so.
While I know this is late, I would believe that she was removed from the email list. I had the same thing happen to me last fall.

I was a VIP and was disappointed in a couple of the boxes I had received. While I did not complain to them, I elected to cancel some of my upcoming boxes. They cancelled my upcoming boxes as I requested and stopped sending me emails.

I was able to check the status of all my remaining boxes on the website and they came just fine. They left my VIP intact until it expired, but from the day I cancelled those boxes and got my confirmation I have never received any more emails from them.

I was never clear whether someone made a mistake when they cancelled the boxes and took me off the email list or if it was some sort of retaliation for cancelling.

So today my order still didn't arrive yet and it has been about 10 days. I send a message asking about my order to membox I am fairly upset it won't arrive in time for my birthday. I was pretty surprised Gwen responded to my e-mail within 5 minutes of me sending it!  Well maybe their customer service has changed because I've heard so many horror stories on it.

So I finally got my order. The customer service wasn't bad but I got the wrong item in the box. Sigh.

They sending right one out?
I don't know I send them the e-mail at 1 pm and it is almost 6 pm now. I will give them till Tuesday (3 business days to reply). I ordered this one: https://us.memebox.com/power-10-formula-propolis and they sent me this one https://us.memebox.com/power-10-formula-co-effector?grid=1-1. The propolis was out of stock a few days after I ordered it. I have a sneaking suspicion that the propolis was unavailable (hence the 10+ day delay in delivery of my items) which then following my complaint they substituted a very similar looking product :unsure: . Hopefully I get the propolis I see they have restocked.

Latest posts

Back