Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got that email but you can only use it on the treat yourself section. Unfortunately there was nothing in there that was worth buying
Thanks for the clarification. I must have missed that part. Sorry about that. I was just too excited to see the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a picture of the fruit box

image.jpeg

Did anybody take advantage of Pony Effect mini brush set GWP offer? It does not appear in cart and there is no information on the minimum amount or whether it is Pony Effect purchase only or not.
I want to get it but am confused. Can anybody help me out?

They will probably just add the brush set in your order. I remember them doing that before with their other promotions. I doubled checked the email they sent and there is no code for the set.

They will probably just add the brush set in your order. I remember them doing that before with their other promotions. I doubled checked the email they sent and there is no code for the set.
Thanks Reija. Do I need to just add a Pony Effect item in my purchase in order to get this?

Thanks Reija. Do I need to just add a Pony Effect item in my purchase in order to get this?
I'm not sure, sorry! I think they just send it without adding it to cart. If you add it to cart you might get charged. Did you happen to try it @@pearldrop and see if adding it to cart works and price shows zero? Sorry it's been a while since I've ordered anything from them with a promo. If my memory serves me well it just gets added automatically when your order ships. Hopefully someone remembers for sure how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure, sorry! I think they just send it without adding it to cart. If you add it to cart you might get charged. Did you happen to try it @@pearldrop and see if adding it to cart works and price shows zero? Sorry it's been a while since I've ordered anything from them with a promo. If my memory serves me well it just gets added automatically when your order ships. Hopefully someone remembers for sure how it goes.
Sorry, I wasn't clear :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was just wondering if it's an exclusive GWP for Pony Effect purchases or any purchase would qualify. That item is not available for purchase anyway. I will just order and see. Definitely will let you know how it goes.

I thought it was with any purchase. Hope it goes well for you @@pearldrop!
I just saw on their Instagram page that the GWP is only for Pony Effect new collection purchase.

There are two 10% codes right now: LOVELY10 and FIDDYSHAUL (only on full price items).

Also, if you use the phone app, they have some really good app only deals ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got Elizavecca 3-step blackhead solution set and used it for the first time last night, but it didn't do anything :/
I left the step 1 for 5 minutes, step 2 for 20 minutes, and step 3 for 10 minutes. Did anybody see success with this product? 

Back