Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my both orders with Pony Effect GWP mini brush set yesterday and they are teeny-tiny. Haven't tried them yet, but hopefully they will make good eyeshadow brushes for travel or purse.

Here is a spoiler for the Memebox best hits skin care box

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried the J.One Jelly Pack? Does it live up to the hype?
I wanted to love it but I don't. The texture is almost gummy it's that tacky. And when it settles in, (which it does in a few minutes) I don't see any much of a difference. Not really sure what the hype is all about.

I just read about the J One Jelly Pack and how it's suppose to be the next best thing to sheet masks since it has all the skin care ingredients in one (toner, moisturizer and a mask all in one). It also mentioned to apply a thin layer and use it as a primer since it's sticky. I might have to try this one of these days. I was looking at it on Sephora's site but haven't bought it yet. I'm all for a product that can do multiple things at once since I'm always short on time but the idea of stickiness is holding me back. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay ladies, if the boxes available right now, what would you recommend? I have combo to oily skin. I'm ordering the travel kit for sure.
Benton box is the best for combination skin, snail bee line is targeting oil and acne. If you didn't get it already, I definitely recommend it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Could someone send me a Memebox referral link? I have quite a few things I would like to get soon and would appreciate the 20% off. Plus I figured somebody could benefit from referring me! 

My package from Memebox came today! 

-Elizavecca Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97%

-PONY x MEMEBOX Pony Shine Easy Glam 3 Eyeshadow Quad #03 Orange Bloom

-PONY EFFECT Favorite Fluid Lip Tint #Simon Pure

-Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch - 24 ea

-Etude House Tint My Brows #2 Light Brown

I just finished peeling off the brow tint and they look great! I only lost a total of three hairs. The light brown ended up looking exactly like what I thought it would from the pictures I found. It works for me but I definitely don't think it looks brown. It's more of a warm light copper color which is exactly what I needed! 

Back