Memebox Milk Box discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know if I'm

Lactose intolerant would this react to my skin? I know it's different since I won't be ingesting it lol but rather using it on my body
I saw a conversation going about the cheese cream and someone who was LI. It seemed to break them out, so I don't really recommend using it if you are LI!

Here goes - not sure if I'm doing it right.

P1020697.JPGP1020698.JPGP1020700.JPG

Sorry for double posting - it's the same post so ignore one of them  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got Milk, Oriental Medicine and Wholegrain a moment ago and - oh boy! These boxes are simply amazing - I'm so, so happy with all of them!

I just got this today and i love it! One of my favourite boxes!! I think i just love milk in general :3 hehe

Sorry for double posting - it's the same post so ignore one of them  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got Milk, Oriental Medicine and Wholegrain a moment ago and - oh boy! These boxes are simply amazing - I'm so, so happy with all of them!
Agreed! After seeing spoilers for all, I can't wait to get mine! The value is terrific!

my favorite product:

milk7.png

okay, first off - that donkey logo is SO CUTE!! I have never tried a steam cream before (let alone one made from ITALIAN donkeys), but this stuff is lightweight, absorbs quickly and doesn't smell like anything. and that jar is HUGE!!!!!!!

mine all arrive tomorrow i can't wait .can you believe the nerve dhl van broke down and they didn't have spare van to pick up transfer and do kent deliveries , oh well my day off tomorrow will be shopping and unboxing and thank god its recycle bins this week the boxes look  great,

Back