Memebox Milk Box discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold out! Is there a chance it will come back a third time?
Possible, but probably just a few boxes at some random time of day/night.

I would put it on your wishlist just in case.

Meanwhile, does anyone know when the restocked boxes will ship?

I haven't had any experience w/ purchasing a restocked box.

Thanks!

Thanks!
should be within 3-4 days :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks!
I think they usually ship within a few days. Last time I bought a restock it was on a Friday and it shipped the following Monday.

Thanks!
I put the box on my wishlist- if it comes back in stock will they send you an email? I'm new to memebox...have only bought the superbox 29 burst of color 2. 

I got the box yesterday and that Bubble Bath Steam Milk is very sad for me,, I don't have a bath :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Choosy stuff hmm I don't know about lip patches and the scrub is sealed yet. and I don't know about the donkey cream, feels and smells like a normal real basic cream you can get in your drugs store... like dove and nivea. The rest is very awesome and have no doubts about it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the lip scrub is really different from what I use in the states.  This one is very waxy and very fine grain sugar.   Like rubbing a grainy chapstick on your lips - lol

I opened, I am using it.  But I dislike the texture.   @@marjojojoleintje, do you make gift bags for friends and family members?  I take the items that are not for me - whether it the type of product or scent - and I make little gift bags for my mom, sister, SIL, nieces, friends....

the lip scrub is really different from what I use in the states.  This one is very waxy and very fine grain sugar.   Like rubbing a grainy chapstick on your lips - lol

I opened, I am using it.  But I dislike the texture.   @@marjojojoleintje, do you make gift bags for friends and family members?  I take the items that are not for me - whether it the type of product or scent - and I make little gift bags for my mom, sister, SIL, nieces, friends....
O yes I do give them away to my family :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the water queens creme from the gangnam style box is now on the kitchen counter to use when you've washed your hands, my mom got some lipsticks and probably more is coming their way too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I do like and use a lot of stuff thou ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also I've bought some Panda whitening cream and handcream from TonyMoly and the inside is going to my mom because I don't like the smell (again way to niveaish and doveish :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Mom loves dove and nivea xD and my sister does buy memeboxes herself too :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my Milk Memebox today even though tracking still shows it at USLAXA. So happy with this box, I live everything in it. Think I'll take a bath in my jacuzzi tub tonight with the milk bath. The lip scrub is kinda waxy and weird but it exfoliates pretty well, just gotta work at it. So glad I but the billet on this one!

Back