Memebox Spoilers & Reviews

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UNBOXING THE MEMEBOX THE MASKS EDITION #3:

​

​

I was really impressed with this box as it has so much variety inside - face sheet masks, lip masks, eye masks, pore masks, and even a V-Line mask (something that I've been longing to try for a long time!!!)

yes they are really cute then. hard work and with opinions but so cute. I love your review and agree about the gloss it is slightly pink. i noticed that on my hand later.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for those unboxing videos!! Now, if only my scentbox will get here! I got the grapefruit one and I am really happy with the contents

ironically i think rose is my least favourite. grapefruit is my fave followed by baby powder due to the booster

oh awkward... I didn't realise this was a thread for everyone's unboxing videos so I've been posting randomly to my own one O___O

is there a way to merge mine with this one? 

*facepalms because cluttering this forum* 

*hides in shame*

oh awkward... I didn't realise this was a thread for everyone's unboxing videos so I've been posting randomly to my own one O___O

is there a way to merge mine with this one? 

*facepalms because cluttering this forum* 

*hides in shame*
hehehe that's ok, you can start now! well when i first started it, it was just me who posted.....and i'm glad there are people who follow this thread, so now they post too....i guess it's good everything is now in one place  :lol:

Back