Memebox Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spoilers for the Memebox Oriental Medicine:

10525915_10152494180109014_9020964386888655360_n.jpg

1) D'RAN Wonder Serum 30ml

2) Purederm Korean Herb Mask (randomly selected from Brightening Mask, Refining Mask, Hydrating Mask, and Moisturising Mask)

3) Donginbi Donginbidam Red Ginseng Aqua Oil & Red Ginseng Aqua Pack Essence 5ml

4) Hanhui CC Cream 50ml

5) Shib Jang Ceng Chun Ji Heang Hand Cream 80ml

I'm actually quite happy about this box, because products with Ginseng and stuff are usually quite expensive, but I'll now have a few too many CC creams to finish off!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
spoilers for the Memebox Oriental Medicine:

10525915_10152494180109014_9020964386888655360_n.jpg

1) D'RAN Wonder Serum 30ml

2) Purederm Korean Herb Mask (randomly selected from Brightening Mask, Refining Mask, Hydrating Mask, and Moisturising Mask)

3) Donginbi Donginbidam Red Ginseng Aqua Oil & Red Ginseng Aqua Pack Essence 5ml

4) Hanhui CC Cream 50ml

5) Shib Jang Ceng Chun Ji Heang Hand Cream 80ml

I'm actually quite happy about this box, because products with Ginseng and stuff are usually quite expensive, but I'll now have a few too many CC creams to finish off!!!
Awesome box! Thank you so much for posting!

I might be able to use the

CC Cream.  BB creams are too greasy for me.  CC creams are supposed to be lighter.  I have so many hand creams!! groan!   And I bought the b-day box, which has FOUR hand creams!!  Well, my hands will be well moisturized - haha and I can use elsewhere too

@@eugiegenie thank you so much - it's a great box for me. It seems to be better than some superboxes and it was only 23-5$. I bought it actually together with Wholegrain and Milk boxes for 36$.

@eugiegenie

i tired the purederm oriental masks about 4 years ago, they were just...alright. Probably not as good as current brands. 

the other items seems fantastic tho! And you are right, the ginseng is super expensive. I smell that in the hair loss treatment in box #12. Pretty strong that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back