Mesh Sponge Trouble????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_rolleyes.gif
Did anyone ever have a mesh sponge just quit on you? This morning I was taking my shower, and I put my Philosophy Coconut Cream Pie body wash on it as usual. I went to scrub and no later whatsoever??? The sponge is fairly new, I have had them break but never quit making lather entirely. Too weird. I added more body wash just to be sure and still nothing? Oh well guess its time for another new one. You have to replace those a lot anyway.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk
icon_rolleyes.gif
Did anyone ever have a mesh sponge just quit on you? This morning I was taking my shower, and I put my Philosophy Coconut Cream Pie body wash on it as usual. I went to scrub and no later whatsoever??? The sponge is fairly new, I have had them break but never quit making lather entirely. Too weird. I added more body wash just to be sure and still nothing? Oh well guess its time for another new one. You have to replace those a lot anyway.
icon_lol.gif
Never had that problem..And I've used quite a few..Very strange

thats really odd! ive never heard of anything like that happening. mesh sponge = one of those plastic body poufs, right?

Originally Posted by Kristina hmm..never had that happen to me either. Nope. Me neither. It's a sponge anomoly. Maybe it's the shower gel!
mutboythinks.gif

Sounds like there's a bunch of oil in the shower puff. Oil will inhibit lather. Try washing it in the sink with bathroom cleaner to remove excess oil, then throwing it in the laundry. Hang it to dry, then it should work well!

Latest posts

Back