Michael kors perfume

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone I just got this sample in the mail for michael kors perfume and it is AMAZING. I feel so silly because I cant find the right words to describe it. I have allergies and I am sensitive to certain perfumes,but this one is so light and heavenly.Does any one know what notes are in this perfume? If you havent smelled it you have to try it.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey everyone I just got this sample in the mail for michael kors perfume and it is AMAZING. I feel so silly because I cant find the right words to describe it. I have allergies and I am sensitive to certain perfumes,but this one is so light and heavenly.Does any one know what notes are in this perfume? If you havent smelled it you have to try it. OMG, this is my new fave scent. i could *bathe* in it! i first tried it out months ago, and i thought it was nice but not really my style. ive tried it a few more times since then, and one day i decided i had to have it. i also got the leg shine, which is the same scent. its a shimmery stick that you can put anywhere. i like to use it on my elbows too.
the notes are:

Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti.

i mainly smell tuberose, which i thought i didnt like, because every other tuberose has been to cloying for me, especially creed tubereuse indiana, which seems to be everyones favorite. maybe the other notes temper it. either way, its an amazing scent. creamy, and fresh and ladylike and just delicious.

i recently tried michael kors's new scent, island. its a big dud for me. it smells like tropical air freshener, imho. none of the notes are predominant, and the water/oxygen/tropical flower blend is generic. i was really excited about this one.

the notes are:

Kauai Waterfalls, Oxygenated Water, Chinese Kiwi, Hydroponic Honeysuckle, Parrot Tulip, Champaca Flowers, Ginger Lilies, Bulgarian Rose, Stephanotis, White Bark Accord, Galapagos Driftwood.

Are you talking about this one?

P9008_hero.jpg

if so, I absolutely love it. My friend had it on one day and I thought it smelled great. I still have yet to buy it buy I have a sample that I use sparingly.

Originally Posted by Marisol Are you talking about this one?
P9008_hero.jpg

if so, I absolutely love it. My friend had it on one day and I thought it smelled great. I still have yet to buy it buy I have a sample that I use sparingly.

yessiree, thats the one!

Oooh.. I haven't smelled that one! I got a roll on sample bottle of Island off Ebay b/c I liked the description - but nobody carried it near me to try it out... but it's a little 'french whore' than 'beach' if ya ask me! lol It's nice if you go REALLY light, but anymore than that and WOAH!
icon_eek.gif

e-pepe.jpg

Latest posts

Back