Quantcast

Michelle and her oh so zaney looks.....

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
hehe. i like it with the hat

have you ever tried to do an eye mask? i've seen pictures of MAC MUAs when they do masks and it looks really cool. not sure if it would be overboard or something.

any more word on the makeup part of your job? hook it up with some ben nye products!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0

tee hee....i'm wearing the checkboard one to work tomorrow....

WOW, I don't think I have ever seen such a thing!!! Excellent of you to be bold and post those. We thank you !

Reaction score
wow, I like the black & white one. how did you get the little squares so precise?

Reaction score
my favorite is also the checkerboard......how creative!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle wow, I like the black & white one. how did you get the little squares so precise? Thats what I'm wondering! lol
Looks great!! You are so creative!!! :icon_love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle wow, I like the black & white one. how did you get the little squares so precise? i used I really small brush ( Sonia Kashi or whatever it's a smudge brush) and first i draw three lines on my eye. One down the middle and two to the side and just go at it.

Reaction score
I agree, like the checkerboard :icon_love

Originally Posted by kerri my favorite is also the checkerboard......how creative!

Reaction score
How fun Michelle! Definitely wear that checkboard one to work. I might have to take some inspiration from you and try it out for myself!!

Reaction score
wow you are so creative its scary,lolIts so cool of you to just be who you are .I love your looks they are so interesting.

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

The checkboard look was a big smash today at work! All the customers were like ' wow".

Reaction score
That is awesome, well what did you expect? You are so good with colors!!

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 Hey Guys!
The checkboard look was a big smash today at work! All the customers were like ' wow".

Latest posts