Michelle and her oh so zaney looks.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe. i like it with the hat
smile.gif

have you ever tried to do an eye mask? i've seen pictures of MAC MUAs when they do masks and it looks really cool. not sure if it would be overboard or something.

any more word on the makeup part of your job? hook it up with some ben nye products!

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0

tee hee....i'm wearing the checkboard one to work tomorrow....

WOW, I don't think I have ever seen such a thing!!! Excellent of you to be bold and post those. We thank you !
wink.gif

wow, I like the black & white one. how did you get the little squares so precise?

Originally Posted by Arielle wow, I like the black & white one. how did you get the little squares so precise? Thats what I'm wondering! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Looks great!! You are so creative!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Arielle wow, I like the black & white one. how did you get the little squares so precise? i used I really small brush ( Sonia Kashi or whatever it's a smudge brush) and first i draw three lines on my eye. One down the middle and two to the side and just go at it.

I agree, like the checkerboard :icon_love

Originally Posted by kerri my favorite is also the checkerboard......how creative!

How fun Michelle! Definitely wear that checkboard one to work. I might have to take some inspiration from you and try it out for myself!!
wink.gif

wow you are so creative its scary,lolIts so cool of you to just be who you are .I love your looks they are so interesting.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That is awesome, well what did you expect? You are so good with colors!!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 Hey Guys!
The checkboard look was a big smash today at work! All the customers were like ' wow".

biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back