Microdermabrasion In A Jar ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you describe your skin as being sensitive? Mine is. I will have to give philosophy a try.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I use philosphy microdelivery peel,I feel its less irratating to my skin,and it makes your skin so soft.

Originally Posted by Holly Would you describe your skin as being sensitive? Mine is. I will have to give philosophy a try.
My skin is sensitive,I have to watch what I use or it will either break out or my face will get irritated.Philosophy is pretty good,My husband has even noticed a difference in my skin and he says its so much smoother now.I use this whole kit called makeup optional skin and its great,Microdelivery peel is part of that kit.

Thanks. I will have to check out Nordstrom's. I believe they carry it.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 My skin is sensitive,I have to watch what I use or it will either break out or my face will get irritated.Philosophy is pretty good,My husband has even noticed a difference in my skin and he says its so much smoother now.I use this whole kit called makeup optional skin and its great,Microdelivery peel is part of that kit.

Back