Quantcast

Microdermabrasion

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi! I also just opened an ebay store at :http://stores.ebay.com/Essential-Skincare although all the products aren't up yet as I literally just decided to open it a few days ago.

I hand make each product myself and I also configured all the various formulas so the best source of information would be to just email me or send me a message with any questions you might have and I'd be more than happy to help. Most of my work is done on the internet so I'm always available =)

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Hi Sondra,
Is there any other information out there on Essential Skin other than the website?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I'm so scared of microdermabrasion!! It sounds like trying to rip my skin off. Is there an extra gentle product that would be good for a 'fraidy cat like me? I found that "brown sugar and lemon" does the same work plus is inexpensive and harmless, give it a try !!!

Reaction score
I was using the microdermabrasion peel from Skin Rx until I decided to have it done professionally. The peel I used can be found here...

http://www.skinrxclinic.com/microdermabrasion.htm

I noticed improvement in my skin with the peel but i always wondered if i'd get better results having it done with a machine by a professional. I was hesitant because of the cost but finally took the plunge. I'm glad I have! My skin is now so much clearer and smoother. I still have some acne scars which may smooth out more with the rest of the treatments but more than likely not completely. I've only had 2 treatments and after the full six will evaluate it to see if I want to have something more aggressive for the left-over scars. Hopefully, I will be satisfied with the results. I'm crossing my fingers and toes.

Reaction score
Hi Little_Lisa,

I had 12 Microdermabrasion professional visits about 4 years ago. It improved my skin tone dramatically. I had/have a bunch of acne scars and it did even my skin out and diminish them a bit, but not drastically. During my visits, I also had botox for the area between my eyes (upper nose area) where the number 11 shows up and makes you look angry a lot, and for crows feet. And that with the visits for microdermabrasion helped even out those areas. You will see such a difference after your 6 visits, my acne cleared up as well. The aesthetician (sp) did extra strength (with the "straw") all over my skin because I could handle the "sting" and I think that's why it cleared my acne. She also did a full facial for me after every visit. She used Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and two or three creams to finish up, then I used this same regimen nightly for at least 6 Mos during my 12 visits. Keep in mind your acne scars will only be diminished, they will never go away unless you have a more intrusive surgery, or Thermage through a Dermatologist, which is another avenue I'd like to try. I heard it was very expensive though.

HTH,

Jen

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I was using the microdermabrasion peel from Skin Rx until I decided to have it done professionally. The peel I used can be found here...
http://www.skinrxclinic.com/microdermabrasion.htm

I noticed improvement in my skin with the peel but i always wondered if i'd get better results having it done with a machine by a professional. I was hesitant because of the cost but finally took the plunge. I'm glad I have! My skin is now so much clearer and smoother. I still have some acne scars which may smooth out more with the rest of the treatments but more than likely not completely. I've only had 2 treatments and after the full six will evaluate it to see if I want to have something more aggressive for the left-over scars. Hopefully, I will be satisfied with the results. I'm crossing my fingers and toes.

Latest posts