Mineral sites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I've ordered a couple of times from Southern Magnolia Minerals and the owner Barb provides great customer service and I was pleased with the foundation, all over colors and especially the primer. Can't say though how they compare to EM or Meow as I plan on trying both of those next.

Thankyou for all the links, I have updated the list along with a few new ebay sellers I found.

Thank you for posting all those sites, THAT I CAN'T SEE!!! :) I'm closer to my 10th post, and then... I will look on those www, never tried mineral based makeup, sooo this is a great post for me to start.

Thank you.

Did I said Thank You for posting those links???

Thank you again! (I really want to see those websites)

I thought I post 2 more messages, guess not!

Yes! Oceanmist Im very happy, finally I can be somewhat part of this forum.

Thank You for noticing.

And I been in this post forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking at most of the www, I think I'm going for the Southern Magnolia, for the 9pc makeup kit with the concealer. The kit contains 2 brushes too.

It's been so difficult to find the right color, I'm a Latina-Olive-yellowish skin??? and the color seem to dark, soooooooooooo I dont know....I'm having a real hard time trying to know what color I am. :10:

Need to order samples, tons of them.

I will keep looking...and looking

I have this thread saved it is awesome. I have reviewed many of the sites and wrote myself notes on shipping costs etc. Those that I am interested in the future of ordering from I signed up for emails from them what is cool everyone is having 10% off during the holidays so I think I will order some samples now.

BTW- this would be a great sticky thread because it is so informative about where to get your minerals

I really wish that this would become a sticky. I use it as a reference all the time! It is sooo useful! Thanks for putting it together Sirvinya!

Back