mini haul at ulta

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anya1976 enablers Yes... those. LOL
wink.gif

Speaking of ULTA.. OH MY GOD. I went to the movies with my friend in Dublin and I saw an ULTA STORE! I peed my pants as we drove past.. I didn't even know that there was one near me at all! I died! It was closed, but I am going ASAP. :YAY!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Scarlette Speaking of ULTA.. OH MY GOD. I went to the movies with my friend in Dublin and I saw an ULTA STORE! I peed my pants as we drove past.. I didn't even know that there was one near me at all! I died! It was closed, but I am going ASAP. :YAY!!!!!!!! I don't know if I should even ask this but where is it? I looked at their website and I didnt see it listed.

Originally Posted by Scarlette Speaking of ULTA.. OH MY GOD. I went to the movies with my friend in Dublin and I saw an ULTA STORE! I peed my pants as we drove past.. I didn't even know that there was one near me at all! I died! It was closed, but I am going ASAP. :YAY!!!!!!!! woohooo i love ulta

this thread made me really crazy about going to Ulta myself one day. I´ll be going on another trip to the US next Febuary (yes, I know, it´s a lonoong time till Feb!!!)
icon_cry.gif
but I visited their website yesterday (for like 2 hours *lol*) and started making a list of all the things I wanna buy there. I think I´m gonna start saving money and make the list a little bigger every month till next year

Originally Posted by Marisol I don't know if I should even ask this but where is it? I looked at their website and I didnt see it listed. Hacienda Crossing 204948 Dublin Blvd.

DUBLIN, CA 94568

Originally Posted by Arielle this thread made me really crazy about going to Ulta myself one day. I´ll be going on another trip to the US next Febuary (yes, I know, it´s a lonoong time till Feb!!!)
icon_cry.gif
but I visited their website yesterday (for like 2 hours *lol*) and started making a list of all the things I wanna buy there. I think I´m gonna start saving money and make the list a little bigger every month till next year wow that is going to be one hell of a list lol (make sure you keep up with the GWP make sure you get something good lol)

Originally Posted by Anya1976 wow that is going to be one hell of a list lol (make sure you keep up with the GWP make sure you get something good lol) sorry for being stupid, what´s GWP??
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle sorry for being stupid, what´s GWP??
icon_neutral.gif
Free Gift with Purchase
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Free Gift with Purchase
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I heard you get lots of free stuff @ Ulta. is it like free stuff with a purchase of over like $30.- (just a random number?)
so I have to go in twice seperately to get the freebies twice? *lol*

man I wished I could go sonner than Feb. I love free stuff
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I was a level 8 last time- and I know I've spent more than that this time (also because I had like $200 in GC's on TOP of what I spent!
icon_redface.gif
) What lotion were you gonna get? I worked at a few tanning salons & did the Smart Tan training... so any info or opinions - just ask
wink.gif
Awww damn... I'm only a level 6 this time... HOW!?!?
icon_evil.gif
LOL Oh well... still enough for a free perfume I want - but i usually get the bigger size, so i might have to lay out like $10 - unfortunately sale doesn't start until tomorrow!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Nice haul! I love primer potion - I just bought my first one. this is my second tube of it i love it.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 this is my second tube of it i love it. I like it too - but mine never seems to last. I really only use a little dab, but this new tube I got (because the first was empty after like 2 weeks) seems like it has nothing in it either. Oh well, guess that's just how they are.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I like it too - but mine never seems to last. I really only use a little dab, but this new tube I got (because the first was empty after like 2 weeks) seems like it has nothing in it either. Oh well, guess that's just how they are.
icon_rolleyes.gif
if you are onlyusing a little dab it should last way longer than 2 weeks i think you just think the tube is empty. you should heat up the stuff inside by putting it in a mug of hot water and let the stuff settle where you want it lay it on it's side while the primer is hot and liquidy or on it's bottom by storing it standing up. i gt my first bottle of ths stuff like months and months ago.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 if you are onlyusing a little dab it should last way longer than 2 weeks i think you just think the tube is empty. you should heat up the stuff inside by putting it in a mug of hot water and let the stuff settle where you want it lay it on it's side while the primer is hot and liquidy or on it's bottom by storing it standing up. i gt my first bottle of ths stuff like months and months ago. Yeah, I'll have to try that - b/c this is getting rediculous! LOL I was at Ulta today actually - picked up my Ralph Lauren Blue perfume w/ my reward coupon, got the free watch set *in blue* and 2 eyeshadows in Breeze (light turquoise) & Satine (light pink with a hint of shimmer)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah, I'll have to try that - b/c this is getting rediculous! LOL I was at Ulta today actually - picked up my Ralph Lauren Blue perfume w/ my reward coupon, got the free watch set *in blue* and 2 eyeshadows in Breeze (light turquoise) & Satine (light pink with a hint of shimmer) hhm maybe i will get a perfume even though i have no idea what i'd get lol i might wait til next week r so to get a perfume my fave one for casual they don't carry (philosophy pure grace) that's my everyday perfume that reminds me of a beach i know it's supposed to be a "clean" scent but to me it smells beachy. and i LOVE beachy type scents.
ooo pretty shadows i know you use alot of ulta's shadows are they good? i was thinkin of getting some too since they have buy one get one free's all the time.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 hhm maybe i will get a perfume even though i have no idea what i'd get lol i might wait til next week r so to get a perfume my fave one for casual they don't carry (philosophy pure grace) that's my everyday perfume that reminds me of a beach i know it's supposed to be a "clean" scent but to me it smells beachy. and i LOVE beachy type scents.
ooo pretty shadows i know you use alot of ulta's shadows are they good? i was thinkin of getting some too since they have buy one get one free's all the time.

Yeah Ulta shadows are really nice! I love them! They have so many colors! I would say that some are equal to MAC, and the rest might be a slight bit below (pigment wise) but honestly if you use the UD Primer potion and a Cream Color Base - you can't tell the difference.
wink.gif
OMG I looooove Pure Grace!!! I wear that all the time!! I ran out, and the only other one I wear for "everyday" is the RL Blue. But if Ulta had Grace, I'd have gotten that! LOL I'm going to be on my 4th bottle of Grace. I usually get them on Ebay a little cheaper than Sephora. I get the 2oz for like $30 w/ shipping. You're the only other person on here so far that I know wears that besides me!
smile.gif
It smells so good, doesn't it? My mom had it once, and since then, I've been hooked!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah Ulta shadows are really nice! I love them! They have so many colors! I would say that some are equal to MAC, and the rest might be a slight bit below (pigment wise) but honestly if you use the UD Primer potion and a Cream Color Base - you can't tell the difference.
wink.gif
OMG I looooove Pure Grace!!! I wear that all the time!! I ran out, and the only other one I wear for "everyday" is the RL Blue. But if Ulta had Grace, I'd have gotten that! LOL I'm going to be on my 4th bottle of Grace. I usually get them on Ebay a little cheaper than Sephora. I get the 2oz for like $30 w/ shipping. You're the only other person on here so far that I know wears that besides me!
smile.gif
It smells so good, doesn't it? My mom had it once, and since then, I've been hooked! hhm i will have to check out the ulta shadows then theyalways have those make up collections for like 20 bucks with TONS of colors and stuff.
yea i LOVE my pure grace. i used t ohave my brother buy it for me at nordies when he worked there.I am almost thru with my bottle i wear it so often. i just wish it came in bigger bottles. I wear eternity too that is like my signature fragrance that people smell and think of me (i hear that often "someone wore the same perfume as you tonight") I even have the pure grace solid i keep that in my make up bag.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 hhm i will have to check out the ulta shadows then theyalways have those make up collections for like 20 bucks with TONS of colors and stuff.
yea i LOVE my pure grace. i used t ohave my brother buy it for me at nordies when he worked there.I am almost thru with my bottle i wear it so often. i just wish it came in bigger bottles. I wear eternity too that is like my signature fragrance that people smell and think of me (i hear that often "someone wore the same perfume as you tonight") I even have the pure grace solid i keep that in my make up bag.

Does the solid last? Is it as 'potent' as the spray? I've always wondered about that... didn't know if it was something that can only be smelled if you stuck your nose to your wrist...
icon_wink.gif
As far as the Ulta shadows... you should go now... they have a $3.50 off $10 purchase coupon (paper & site - even if you use your reward cert. - just print out the coupon from the site, & you can get the discount) they have the spring kit out now... it's really nice. I have the Xmas kit (in my notepad) - and I use that all the time. Actually I was going to get it today, but I didn't have that 2nd coupon w/ me... and I'm a tightwad, so I'll have to go back! LOL But I did see that "Breeze " shade in the kit... which is why I bought it in the full size. THey have a nice group of colors in this one... and nice lipglosses too. (Plus cute yellow or pink carry boxes)
wink.gif

Back