mini haul on sephora.com! lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
-Nars Orgasm blush

-Nars Deep throat blush

-Nars Orgasm lip gloss

-Urban Decay primer potion

lol. I've gone crazy in the past 3 days with makeup!

I made an order on saturday, went to mac yesterday, and this order today!

It's ok though because I haven't been buying clothes or shoes. hehe

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 -Nars Orgasm blush-Nars Deep throat blush

-Nars Orgasm lip gloss

-Urban Decay primer potion

lol. I've gone crazy in the past 3 days with makeup!

I made an order on saturday, went to mac yesterday, and this order today!

It's ok though because I haven't been buying clothes or shoes. hehe

Ooooh lucky you! I love Deep throat. its very pretty. How did you like the primer?

Oh, I'm not sure how it works, I just placed the order a few minutes ago. lol

My shadow creases sometimes, and I needed something else to add up to $75 so I can get free shipping .lol

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Oh, I'm not sure how it works, I just placed the order a few minutes ago. lolMy shadow creases sometimes, and I needed something else to add up to $75 so I can get free shipping .lol

You'll LOVE the primer... I just got it, and I've been totally 'Grease-Crease' free for 2 days (both 12+ hrs. of wearing!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 --Urban Decay primer potion

Since I don't wanna feel left out, I am going to have to go to Sephora and get this.
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Since I don't wanna feel left out, I am going to have to go to Sephora and get this.
icon_twisted.gif
hehe. yeah. it's only $14 too!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 hehe. yeah. it's only $14 too! But for me, I can't go into Sephora and just buy one thing.
icon_redface.gif

Nice haul Lizzy! I have NARS Orgasm blush & love it & the gloss is being sent to me as we speak. The girl that CP'ed it for me weeks ago was in hospital so she couldnt sent it out.

Latest posts

Back