Mini haul & request

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did some shopping yesterday and got myself some goodies:

Bare Essentials Mineral Foundation 5.2

Bare Minerals All over Face color in Glee

MAC Eye Make Up remover

MAC e/s goldmine

MAC e/s coppering

Now my request: does anyone have any MAC postcards that they are willing to part with? I am willing to pay for them @ a reasonable price.

Please let me know.

TIA!

Nice haul!
smile.gif
I have a High Tea postcard that I was just going to throw away anyway so you can have it. You just have to wait for me to get to the P.O., which could be awhile. Or I can just estimate postage and send it w/o a return addy. They'll ask you to pay the diff in the postage if it's not enough (should be just pennies if it isn't enough), but hopefully it will be enough.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LMK what you prefer!

Jess

Originally Posted by Mariposa I did some shopping yesterday and got myself some goodies:

MAC Eye Make Up remover

MAC e/s goldmine

MAC e/s coppering

Now my request: does anyone have any MAC postcards that they are willing to part with? I am willing to pay for them @ a reasonable price.

Please let me know.

TIA!

Nice haul Mariposa.. Jeez, you've been doing some serious shopping over the past few weeks, haven't you!

Unfortunately i don't have any MAC postcards to send you. I had about 10 this time last year but gave them to a friend. If i come across any, i'll let you know though because i don't collect them

I have a Madame B. one you could have, but you've probably already got that one.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I have a Madame B. one you could have, but you've probably already got that one. Thanks for the offer. I already have that one.
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Nice haul!
smile.gif
I have a High Tea postcard that I was just going to throw away anyway so you can have it. You just have to wait for me to get to the P.O., which could be awhile. Or I can just estimate postage and send it w/o a return addy. They'll ask you to pay the diff in the postage if it's not enough (should be just pennies if it isn't enough), but hopefully it will be enough.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LMK what you prefer!

Jess

I can wait until you get to a P.O. I can send you some $$ through pay pal if you want. Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by Mariposa Thanks for the offer. I already have that one.
icon_confused.gif
Oh, ok... thats the only one I have... lol I'm still new at all the MAC stuff! lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Nice haul Mariposa.. Jeez, you've been doing some serious shopping over the past few weeks, haven't you!
Unfortunately i don't have any MAC postcards to send you. I had about 10 this time last year but gave them to a friend. If i come across any, i'll let you know though because i don't collect them

I have been a shopaholic lately. I went to Sephora @ lunch today and almost bought some stuff but I decided to hold off until next paycheck.
rolleyes.gif

nice shopping, mariposa
smile.gif
let us know how they all work out!

i have a question about the post cards: are they free? i always see them at the mac registers and always wanna take one, but i feel dumb like, "how much are these?" LOL

Originally Posted by Mariposa I have been a shopaholic lately. I went to Sephora @ lunch today and almost bought some stuff but I decided to hold off until next paycheck.
rolleyes.gif
I get like that too! So I'e compromised with myself that I'd go to MAC and buy something with every paycheck... so I still feel rewarded - but still don't put myself in the poorhouse! Although I cheated last check and got 3 things! LOL ( I get paid bi-weekly).. so I was compensating for that off-week! lol
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice shopping, mariposa
smile.gif
let us know how they all work out!
i have a question about the post cards: are they free? i always see them at the mac registers and always wanna take one, but i feel dumb like, "how much are these?" LOL

No, they are free... I didn't know either until I picked up one while I was paying for my stuff and looking at it.. and the SA told me "oh you can take that"... ok then! In the bag it went!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 No, they are free... I didn't know either until I picked up one while I was paying for my stuff and looking at it.. and the SA told me "oh you can take that"... ok then! In the bag it went!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
haha! good to know. i'll definitely be stocking up LMAO

Originally Posted by Jennifer haha! good to know. i'll definitely be stocking up LMAO Just casually walk by & dump the entire stash in the bag! LMAO! lol It's free, ain't it!?!?!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Do you have the Salsabelle post card or the one with Elton John, Marilyn Manson and Mary J on front? I have 2 Salsabelle and 1 of the latter.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa I did some shopping yesterday and got myself some goodies:

MAC Eye Make Up remover

MAC e/s goldmine

MAC e/s coppering

Please let me know.

TIA!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Do you have the Salsabelle post card or the one with Elton John, Marilyn Manson and Mary J on front? I have 2 Salsabelle and 1 of the latter.
smile.gif
I dont have any of those. Wanna sell them?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's not necessary. You can have them. You want both of the Salsabelle? (not sure how u feel about duplicates). Let me know your addy via PM and I'll get them out either tomorrow or Wednesday.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa I dont have any of those. Wanna sell them?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU That's not necessary. You can have them. You want both of the Salsabelle? (not sure how u feel about duplicates). Let me know your addy via PM and I'll get them out either tomorrow or Wednesday.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That's sweet of you ! i'm sure Marisol is VERRRRRY happy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(as I wave my one and only postcard joyfully! LOL) It's only the beginning though! MAC has not seen the last of me!!!
icon_twisted.gif

Ha, ha... another MAC addict! What is MAC doing to us?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That's sweet of you ! i'm sure Marisol is VERRRRRY happy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(as I wave my one and only postcard joyfully! LOL) It's only the beginning though! MAC has not seen the last of me!!!
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU That's not necessary. You can have them. You want both of the Salsabelle? (not sure how u feel about duplicates). Let me know your addy via PM and I'll get them out either tomorrow or Wednesday.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank you so much!!! Just sent you a PM. Janelle is right... I am a happy girl!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Ha, ha... another MAC addict! What is MAC doing to us?
eek.gif
Its doing draining our bank accounts and making us gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back