Mini makeup haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went shopping for stuff for college on friday night and I needed to get some fresh mascara. I picked up a double package of Almay one coat lengthening mascara. I had never tried this mascara before, but I am so glad that I did. It makes me have gorgeous totally, looks natural, separated and gorgeously long lashes. I have got so many more compliments than I usually do, even though people are always asking me what kind of mascara I wear. I have naturally long curly eyelashes and my lashes always seem to look good. But this Almay mascara is a keeper, in fact I think it might be the best mascara I have ever used.

Then when I got home from work yesterday I had got my MAC old gold pigment in the mail. I was so excited. Up until this time I had never even actually seen a MAC pigment but I can easily see what all the fuss is over. This stuff is gorgeous.

I have a question for all of you experienced MAC ladies. Does MAC pigment last as long as they say they do? How long does it actually take to use up a container? Somebody please let me know
wink.gif

I've never owned a FULL mac piggie so i dont know how long a container lasts girlie.. but i have had sample's & the piggies last on my eyelids for about 5 hours (thats with a base). But ive oily'ish lids so i think on others they last longer. Tell me more about the mascara though! Im always on the look out for nice mascara's.. So you think this one is a keeper? Must check it out so!

Hi! I've owned a few MAC Pigments and they last all day on my eyes though I never have a problem with creasing. Consider me lucky! Also, a full jar will last you until the end of time unless you decide to mix it into your body lotion or something major like that. This stuff is so amazingly...pigmented!
icon_biggrin.gif

I have to admit that I had never heard of Mac cosmetics before I started coming to Makeuptalk, is it a really good product and is it only available from the website? I love anything gold so the "Old gold" got my attention.

I have Old Gold and the shade is a really interesting mix of a yellow-ochre (light muted yellow orange) base with a pale yellow-green flash. I see that it's sold out on MAC cosmetics online but you can find it easily on Ebay.
icon_smile.gif
I don't normally use pigments because I find them too shimmery for my style and because they can easily add flecks of shimmer in places where I don't when shimmer to be! You know how sometimes eye shadow can "snow" when you apply it? Wherever the pigment shall fall, that's where it'll stay.

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 I have to admit that I had never heard of Mac cosmetics before I started coming to Makeuptalk, is it a really good product and is it only available from the website? I love anything gold so the "Old gold" got my attention.

This mascara is definitely a keeper! And probably my holy grail mascara until the end of time!

Back