Mini Sephora Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I did some minor damage at Sephora the other day. I decided to do my own lip plumping test so I bought Pout Lip Plump, Lip Injection, a Pout Lip Gloss in a pretty pinkish shade, a Stila lip Glaze in Shimmer, and Sephora Chocolate Body Gloss (some shimmer thing that you put on your legs or body to give a faint glossy shimmery color and it smells like chocolate).

As soon as I test / try them all, I will write reviews for you folks and come back and be more specific on each item here.
icon_redface.gif
icon_smile.gif

nice haul! i like those stila glazes too! i haven't tried or seen the other things though. have fun!

Yes, that's it. Lip Glaze
icon_redface.gif

I was inspired by Trisha's notepad (thanks Trisha!) - so I decided I'm going to do my own plump test.

Hopefully I won't end up with an allergic reaction to playing around with all thsi stuff and end up with a boxer's lips - LOL
icon_lol.gif

nice haul
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst Ok, so I did some minor damage at Sephora the other day. I decided to do my own lip plumping test so I bought Pout Lip Plump, Lip Injection, a Pout Lip Gloss in a pretty pinkish shade, a Stila lip Glaze in Shimmer, and Sephora Chocolate Body Gloss (some shimmer thing that you put on your legs or body to give a faint glossy shimmery color and it smells like chocolate).
As soon as I test / try them all, I will write reviews for you folks and come back and be more specific on each item here.
icon_redface.gif
icon_smile.gif

I´m already excited about your lip plumper reviews. I´m still a little sceptical about plumpers, and I guess certain products don´t work for everybody. but I guess i will have to try one too someday-I´ve always wanted bigger lips!

Me too, I want to try one that is not going to make my lips funky rashy red
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I´m already excited about your lip plumper reviews. I´m still a little sceptical about plumpers, and I guess certain products don´t work for everybody. but I guess i will have to try one too someday-I´ve always wanted bigger lips!

Out of the ones you bought lip injection id say is the best!!!Enjoy everything and let us know which one you prefer!

Latest posts

Back