mmu cosmetics line

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
you guys probably have already mentioned this, but does anyone here use the mmu cosmetics line. I don't know where have i been but I just heard about it today so i checked out the website and decided to try their foundation, lash thickener, and some body scrub, and lotion. I heard some good things about this line and wanted to know if you guys here use it and what do you recommend and if you like it or not. I cant wait to get my order to see if this will be my new obsession.
tongue.gif

Do they sell these in store or only on the website??

MMU is a Canadian line..Not sure if there's an actual store in Canada it's available in..I do know that the only way it's available in the states is to order from the website.But not to worry..CS is fabulous..You'll get your order in 7-10 days.Their cosmetics are a recent addiction of mine..The eyeshadows are beautiful,Love the eye and lip duets,The glisten lipsticks,the She Glow in Summer Glow..I could go on all day.High quality with out the gouging prices.I've been wanting to try their Second Skin mineral foundation but the shade I need is always out of stock.I don't think you'll be disappointed with your order

Originally Posted by maiho you guys probably have already mentioned this, but does anyone here use the mmu cosmetics line. I don't know where have i been but I just heard about it today so i checked out the website and decided to try their foundation, lash thickener, and some body scrub, and lotion. I heard some good things about this line and wanted to know if you guys here use it and what do you recommend and if you like it or not. I cant wait to get my order to see if this will be my new obsession.
tongue.gif

Do they sell these in store or only on the website??

This is my new obsession too!
smile.gif
I'm waiting for an order to come any day now. I ordered samples of their lipsticks and the foundation powder. I've used the Oh Live a Little Hand and Body lotion and I love it. It has good ingreadients in it. I also use the Hair and Body spray and I love it.

I think this will be my new obsession too. I love the fact that they have soo many scents to choose from to customize your lotion and body scrub. What's your fave scent. I ordered the love spell for lotion ( i hope this smells similar to victoria's secret's love spell), and I think its called pink grapefruit and apples for my sugar & salt scrub. Sounds yummy. I can't wait to get my order. Since its coming from Canada, i think it will be a long time. darn!!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) This is my new obsession too!
smile.gif
I'm waiting for an order to come any day now. I ordered samples of their lipsticks and the foundation powder. I've used the Oh Live a Little Hand and Body lotion and I love it. It has good ingreadients in it. I also use the Hair and Body spray and I love it.

I like the Spa Tonic for a hand cream (it smells like tea). I also like Izzy which smells like Issey Miyake perfume. I just ordered samples of the Tahitian Vanilla, Coco Beach Baby Beach and Ibiza Chic.

thanks....I already love the site. They have several containers that I can use in my makeup kit and refer to makeup students that I teach. ha ha!! Candace Corey Makeup & Hair Artist www.candacecorey.com

Great !!.. another conversion complete
wink.gif

Originally Posted by candacecorey thanks....I already love the site. They have several containers that I can use in my makeup kit and refer to makeup students that I teach. ha ha!!
Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair Artist

www.candacecorey.com

Latest posts

Back