• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MMU items for swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got these MMU items and the colors isn't what i expected. I dunno if it's just me or the description and the color swatch is way off. Quality is great, but i'm very disapointed in the colors. Anyway, here is my list:

MMU Cosmetics: Second Skin Mineral foundation SPF10 *Sand 05*. Used twice, I will buy a new sponge before shipping out to you.

MMU Cosmetics: Luminous Mineral Face Blush in "Sunshine". This is brand new, never touched. Perfect!!!

Laura Mercier: Tinted Moisturizer in Almond. Brand new, lost the box.

MAC: Studio Moisture Fix Lotion. Used about 5 times. There's still most of it left.

Laura Mercier: Eye basics in Wheat. Brand new in box. Got this as a gift but I already have 1

Victoria's Secret: Very sexy for her. The ornament size (no ornament though). sprayed twice. 98% left

I really need to get rid of these items asap, so please contact me if you want to take it off my hand.

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to take money for these items, but i would love to get some money back for these items since i'm so broke and in serious debt
icon_sad.gif
. Swapping for another item is fine with me too.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Brands that i love to swap for but not limited to: Bobbie brown, MAC, shu, nars, smashbox, stila

Maiho, why don't you use the new SWAP center? Located here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/swap

It's pretty cool!!

Originally Posted by maiho

I just got these MMU items and the colors isn't what i expected. I dunno if it's just me or the description and the color swatch is way off. Quality is great, but i'm very disapointed in the colors. Anyway, here is my list:
MMU Cosmetics: Second Skin Mineral foundation SPF10 *Sand 05*. Used twice, I will buy a new sponge before shipping out to you.

MMU Cosmetics: Luminous Mineral Face Blush in "Sunshine". This is brand new, never touched. Perfect!!!

MAC: Studio Moisture Fix Lotion. Used about 5 times. There's still most of it left.

Laura Mercier: Eye basics in Wheat. Brand new in box. Got this as a gift but I already have 1

Victoria's Secret: Very sexy for her. The ornament size (no ornament though). sprayed twice. 98% left

I really need to get rid of these items asap, so please contact me if you want to take it off my hand.

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to take money for these items, but i would love to get some money back for these items since i'm so broke and in serious debt
icon_sad.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Brands that i love to swap for but not limited to: Bobbie brown, MAC, shu, nars, smashbox, stila

Hey maiho..Can you describe the undertones of the MMU Second skin..Thank you

Originally Posted by maiho I just got these MMU items and the colors isn't what i expected. I dunno if it's just me or the description and the color swatch is way off. Quality is great, but i'm very disapointed in the colors. Anyway, here is my list:

icon_sad.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It's more yellow/olive. There's no pink in it for sure. It made me really dark and tanned looking, which is great, but my skin is a little light right now and I need a shade lighter. I originally had #4, but Nancy told me too get #5 because it goes more with NC35 skin. I guess she was wrong. *sigh

Originally Posted by allisong Hey maiho..Can you describe the undertones of the MMU Second skin..Thank you

Latest posts

Back