Model Co Tan Airbrush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top rowSpan=4> pricey for a self tanner. $36 at Sephora.com

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top rowSpan=5>
P96122_hero.jpg
</TD><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD align=right height=20> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top>

p.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD class=stdCopy vAlign=top>Tan Airbrush In A Can

Finally, a self-tanner that puts an end to stained hands and uneven coverage. Like your own personal airbrush, Tan goes on as a fine mist leaving you with a smooth, natural-looking tan. The deep golden pigment gives you an instant all-over healthy glow while the long lasting self-tanner develops underneath in hours.

Infused with hydrating aloe vera and the exotic scent of cocoa butter, Tan delivers the perfect color with a 360-degree nozzle to cover all hard-to-reach areas. To use: Exfoliate your body with a moisturizing body scrub. Apply Tan within 30 minutes after showering - when your skin is at is best to react with the active ingredients. Cover the floor area in which you intend to stand and spray. Shake can well. While holding the can at least 15 inches away from your body, spray in a light, even motion. Wait ten minutes before dressing and eight hours before washing to set and let the color completely develop

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD align=right height=20> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top>

p.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD class=stdCopy vAlign=top></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Really? It must just be new to Sephora then. Does it look natural?

Originally Posted by Trisha I've had this for ages, when I remember to use it, I do really like it! x

Maybe I'll try it too...I've tried a couple others and they end up looking orangey on me - but I'm very fair so maybe that's why ?
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back