Money-Saving Beauty Secrets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This was interesting:

http://women.msn.com/861790.armx

<TABLE class=aTitle cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 vAlign=bottom align=left>Money-Saving Beauty Secrets

</TD><TD class=td2 vAlign=bottom align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Getting gorgeous doesn't mean you have to empty out your wallet. Try these low-cash, high-style beauty ideas instead.

By Lisa Kovalovich

<TABLE class=aInsert cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1>
ZZL9X!ZTOE5EIH5WS!_93%5D.jpg
More from LHJ.com

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Stretch Your Beauty Dollars

Getting gorgeous doesn't mean you have to empty out your wallet. Try these low-cash, high-style beauty ideas instead:

1. Scrub up at home. Forego exfoliating treatments at a spa and whip up your own: Mix a handful of coarse sugar crystals with some olive oil, and use to slough off dead skin in the shower.

2. Fake a perfect manicure. Soak nails in lemon juice to nix stains, then use a nail buffer to make tips shiny. No polish required!

3. Maximize your lipstick.Your favorite lipstick can go the distance when you change its finish! Apply lipstick over a thin layer of Vaseline for a glossy look; pat on with a fingertip for a stain; dust with loose powder for a matte look; and mix with a bit of dark shadow for an evening effect.

Cool! I always knew I could make my own scrub.. I am just too lazy to do it. hehhe! Yeah, I usually put my lipsticks over gloss with a brush and they last longer, but I have sooo many lipsticks that they get old if I keep them around too long.

Latest posts

Back