More.com's 50 Best Anti-Aging Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for posting.
smile.gif
now......i dont want to start a war, but do you guys believe that anti aging products really work to either stop aging or reverse it? i dont believe that they do either. they cant make skin start producing collagen again, but i do think that intensive moisturizers and AHA/BHA can improve the look of the skin. any thoughts?

personally, i don't think they can reverse or stop any damage (sun, smoking), but think they're a good preventative measure. i've been moisturizing regularly for 10.5 years & am thankful that i don't have any visible/noticable wrinkles.

i great skin is dependent on genetics & lifestyle (diet & exercise). someone like Jan Michael Vincent aged 20 years in something like <10 years b/c of his hard partying lifestyle. if you eat & drink hard, it'll show in your skin. if you eat healthy, it shows in your skin.

i've seen before & after pics of people who've done chemical peels, professional Microdermabrasion & am amazed. however, years of sun damage & hard living can't be erased overnight or in 1-2 visits to the doctor.

i don't know much about AHA/BHAs, but know that some people benefit from it. all i can say is use what works for you, eat healthy, drink in moderation & stay out of the sun or use a sunblock.

Latest posts

Back