Most attractive man in the world!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guilty
rofl.gif
^

If I were to nominate a coach for hottest man in the world it would be

Chucky... I mean Coach Gruden.

Love him

GrudenCoachSmallRM.jpg

I can send you the chucky doll in the mail if you like
wink.gif
..... You should see how mad he gets in the tampa bay training camp... Seriously reminds me of Chucky.

Here is another pic of Tony. Maybe it was just the angle that did it.

16396.jpg

dungy-topper.jpg

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahhhhh...no. My thought exactly. As a matter of fact, HELL TO THE NO! Are you kidding?
laughing.gif
Tyler, you've been MIA for a while, are you okay?

Sorry not my type but i give you props for admitting your man crush. Not many guys would do that!
wink.gif

Hah I am perfectly ok
biggrin.gif
Bla I is sad that nobody other then me finds the tonymister good looking.... Oh well
frown.gif

Abby likes the colts
biggrin.gif
Thats good
smile.gif

Well i'll give up for now on Tony Dungy.... But when Freddy Krueger wants to have his way with some of you, you will be bagging Tony to come back
biggrin.gif

I think you'd have to pay ME... A lot!! Lol.

But if I were on the "other team". I love Sir Sean Connery". Not love love but you know... Love...

I’m thoroughly enjoying the spock ears-I have to admit. I find them immensely satisfying. I have definitely seen this man in my dreams.. Yes, just right before they decided to invade the 'borg’ ship. He evens has spock's expression . What more could I ever hope for?

Tony Dungy is an amazing man. Maybe not the hottest man in the world, though. lol.

And Jen, I love Coach Gruden! lol! Awhile back, we sat across him and his family at Logan's steakhouse. He actually has a great sense of humor.
smile.gif

Of all the guys mentioned, I'd definitely go with Peyton, though! lol! You know, if we're talking about liking them in that way. lol.

Tony Romo has nothing on Tony Dungy. Just wait till these guys get to Tony's age.... they wil be repulsive..

I seriously wonder how Dungy stays in such good shape?? Lets discuss this.

Wow... I'm speechless.... Tony Dungy is a handsome man. I wouldn't PAY,but if he was giving it away for free.....
wink.gif
LOL

i like tony dungy! not in the way that tyler likes him, though. he's an amazing coach. gruden won the only super bowl he's ever gonna get on the house that dungy built. having been head coach for the team he was playing against, just the year prior, helped a lot too.

go dungy! go tyler and your man dreams!

Back