Most attractive man in the world!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok I could just be playing favourites because I love the colts and I love this coach.... But dont lie you girls would pay to make love to this man
biggrin.gif

Tony Dungy
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
My dream man..... I dont know why but my gf doesn't agree with me lol.

t2.dungy.si.jpg

bla you girls suck
frown.gif
Maybe hes like an optical illusion.... look at him for a while and maybe you will see it then :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And april.... James was a good football player, but he didnt have the boyish good looks of tony dungy. Actually what am I talking about he wasnt that good lol.... He doesnt have anything on Tony.

ive been in love with peyton actually wanted to name my last son after him but by boyfriend is an egales fan and wouldnt let me the next one will be eli its a second best

Looking at him more just made me scrunch up my face in disgust.

Worst. Optical. Illusion. Ever.
biggrin.gif
Lol.

lol your all mean. Especially you cellycell.... I think your hiding the fact that your printing it and framing it right now....

And yes I love Peyton to, and marvin and reggie and Tony. Hmmm I wonder if he is flexible. He seems in good shape.

Originally Posted by neysielyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif ive been in love with peyton actually wanted to name my last son after him but by boyfriend is an egales fan and wouldnt let me the next one will be eli its a second best They have Mcnabb so I dont completely hate your bf lol.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lmao. Printing... perhaps... would make excellent toilet paper.
frown.gif
MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is the funniest thread I have seen to date!

Guy admitting really bad man crush.....LMAO!!
smile.gif

Well its obvious whats going on here. You all just cant let it out cuz you think you will be made fun of... Your just waiting for the first one to crack and then you all will crack....

GO DUNGY
biggrin.gif
Your the man...

Latest posts

Back