Most Interesting &/or Weirdest Class in College

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saw this on another forum & thought I'd bring it here. What were the most interesting &/or weirdest you've taken? Here are my choices:

Most Interesting: Political Science--Politics of Film

Weirdest: Anthropology--Magic, Witchcraft & the Supernatural

Share your experiences!
icon_cool.gif

Are you asking for classes we've taken ourselves, or just classes that we've seen offered at our schools?

When i did an Administration Course, one of the classes was "learning how to speak on the phone".. I just thought that was so stupid but you'd be surprised at how some of my classmates sounded! They were so rude & ignorant!!

I haven't taken any really weird classes, but I have taken a lot of pointless classes where I didn't feel that I learned very much .... like a lot of math classes with a certain professor at my undergrad college, he made the classes so easy I don't even feel like I earned my Math major! (I know some math students who were going on to grad school in math were worried that they wouldn't be prepared!)

Most interesting...? Well I am a total geek, so I've found a lot of my computer science classes interesting! My most interesting undergrad class was Operating Systems, and so far my favorite graduate level class has been Compilers! I also found my New Testament History class very interesting (I went to a Christian undergrad school; we were required to take a few Bible classes).

Originally Posted by girl_geek Most interesting...? Well I am a total geek, so I've found a lot of my computer science classes interesting! My most interesting undergrad class was Operating Systems, and so far my favorite graduate level class has been Compilers! I also found my New Testament History class very interesting (I went to a Christian undergrad school; we were required to take a few Bible classes). Wow, I'm totally impressed that you loved your compilers class! My roommate was a computer science major in college and compilers was the bane of her existence.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was a theater major, so my most random class was a general education "rocks for jocks" science requirement - "Earthquakes". My favorite classes included theater art education, contemporary children's literature and all my Shakespeare courses (I took a bunch, because I'm a total geek too, just on the liberal arts end of the spectrum!)

Back