mothers day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
are you guys getting your moms something B&B or fragrance related? if so, what? i thought we could give each other some god ideas. ive been stumped for a while, and i think im going to give her a GC for a brow design and a nice brow comb, tweezers and brow gel.

I can't believe that Mother's Day is already here... well, almost. I usually get my mom her fave perfume (Tresor) and maybe some candles. She isn't too picky about what she likes. For her bday, I got her a facial and a massage so maybe I will do that again for Mother's Day.

I usually xxxxx - and get her xxxxx
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh wait... I'm deleting that - I forgot she comes on here... don't wanna spoil! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My mom will either get a mani/pedi GC or a bottle of her favorite fragrance. I'm bad, I always ask her what she wants instead of surprising her.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha My mom will either get a mani/pedi GC or a bottle of her favorite fragrance. I'm bad, I always ask her what she wants instead of surprising her.
icon_redface.gif
Well at least you know you'll be getting her something she's been wanting!
smile.gif

its so hard to pick out stuff for my mom. i was coming up with all sorts of stuff and then wondering if shed even like it. two christmases ago i got her escada lily chic and she swears she loves it, but the bottle has barely been touched.

shes been going on and on about her brows, so i think a wax and some brow stuff would be good.

Bath & Body wise, I might go with Gail's idea of a mani/pedi deal (at a nice salon, like LaBelle). She loves MAC, so I'm most likely going to get her the new shadow quad from the Beau collection.

OH Come'on Janelle - that's NOT FAIR....give me a hint !!!! You're SO sneaky!!!

Wait til you're 25th birthday (ya old fart).....I'll get you back !!! ....

Originally Posted by K*O* OH Come'on Janelle - that's NOT FAIR....give me a hint !!!! You're SO sneaky!!!Wait til you're 25th birthday (ya old fart).....I'll get you back !!! ....

Nope!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

But for my b-day - Make sure that new Stang' is a convertible! LOL
wink.gif

I have always fallen back on B & B stuff for Mother's Day! Fragrances are hard, because it's such a personal choice. I think it's ok to ask the mom what scents they like then choose products based on that. Then it's still a surprise. Halo, I think you brow idea sounds perfect! If it's something she'd never splurge on for herself, then it's a perfect gift!
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm going to get my mom her own perfume from Gardenbotanika.com. You can customize your own perfume, lotions and body wash. I love their signature fragrance!! It's has Lily of the valley, peony, jasmine, rose, peach and Woody musk. It's heavenly.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse are you guys getting your moms something B&B or fragrance related? if so, what? i thought we could give each other some god ideas. ive been stumped for a while, and i think im going to give her a GC for a brow design and a nice brow comb, tweezers and brow gel.

Originally Posted by Diane I'm going to get my mom her own perfume from Gardenbotanika.com. You can customize your own perfume, lotions and body wash. I love their signature fragrance!! It's has Lily of the valley, peony, jasmine, rose, peach and Woody musk. It's heavenly. ooh, well that sounds interesting. the only GB item ive tried is an e/s.

Me n My Mom was out yesterday in the B&B for her this is the first time...she likes one of the Gardenia lotion...she didn't told she liked it...but she was testing the sample and keep letting me know that smells really good...So I was wondering if i can make her feel better with the gardenia B&B Lotion and so on..
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back