Motorola Q

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LVA

Reaction score
I want to buy a Motorola Q for my b/f's X-mas present. Where online can i get a good deal ? (i want to buy it new ... so not ebay)

thanx guys.

not all phones on ebay are used. I bought the motorola pebl from ebay and its brand new and unlocked.

realli? my b/f realli needs a new phone and the razr is soo outdated now. I've read the reviews and it seems like a good phone.

what doesn't she like about it ?

I guess i could get it on ebay, but i couldn't return it if my b/f decides it's not so great ... hmm ... I know nothing about phones/electronics in general (I'm the person who bought a $200 CD/DVD burner @ Bestbuy just cuz the salesperson said it was the best one :doh: !)

Motorola Q uses a sim card right? so i did get it off ebay, my b/f can still keep his phone #s and go thru the same company ?

I'll be buying the Motorola Q when it comes out...i'm saving up for it...of coz I can buy it and give you my own personalized review..but i dunno if you wanna wait that long...so..s'ok

I would realli appreciate a review from some1 on MuT (i just trust u guys more lol) Isn't the motorola Q already out though?

I see it's available online .. .but i wonder if my Costco is ever gonna have it. I realli want to see it b4 i get it .. ehh ..

but that means i have to get him another "big" present for X-mas .. and then a new phone ... i don't want to spoil him ... lol

Back