mourn for your fave discontinued products here. :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
oh soap quarry banana rum lotion, how i love you. i have a bottle thats pretty old as far as lotions go, and i ration it out. i wish i could get more!

Originally Posted by haloinrverse oh soap quarry banana rum lotion, how i love you. i have a bottle thats pretty old as far as lotions go, and i ration it out. i wish i could get more! Oh how I miss you, fetid Pear lotion. I call you fetid only because your new formula left you to rot. Oh how delicious you smelled. How I loved your soft, robust pear-like scent. Please do not feel betrayed at my switch-over to Bath and Body lotion. Nothing compares to you. May you RIP with the other forgotten luscious scents that have since retired. Love Eternally,

Cali

B&BW had a ltd. ed. Valentine's fragrance for a couple of years called Heart's Desire. I love it, but it hasn't made an appearance now in quite a while.

ooh, speaking of ltd ed valentines fragrances, i wish the gap would reissue love no. 14. im down to the last of my bottle.

Latest posts

Back