Muscle Pain >:(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i recently started working alot on my legs and butt alot more, and after working out on them for an hour, the next 2 days, i could barely sit and picking things up from the floor is a pain!

i heard u need to let ur muscles rest for atleast 24 hours before working on them again. however it's the 3rd day..and i still feel pain!

is this normal ? is there anything i can do to stop this (ex. stretches)?

I know your pain. I was out on our seadoos yesterday and oh the pain today .I used muscles in my arms back and legs that I never knew I had. I think you just need to rest for another day and then go easy on the working out and build up gradually.Oh yeah yes stretching would probably help

I'm so sorry to hear that. I've done that a few times, and I just have to remember not to push myself so hard next time. Take care of yourself!!!

i do legs and lower back on my last work out day of the week. i work those the hardest and are really sore for a few days and can't do cardio after leg days.

i definitely stretch for awhile since i already have a bad hamstring and don't want to hurt anything.

you can take amino balance made by natural anobolics that you can get from whole foods. it helps restore your muscles faster or something by helping your amino acids

Originally Posted by sugersoul i recently started working alot on my legs and butt alot more, and after working out on them for an hour, the next 2 days, i could barely sit and picking things up from the floor is a pain!
i heard u need to let ur muscles rest for atleast 24 hours before working on them again. however it's the 3rd day..and i still feel pain!

is this normal ? is there anything i can do to stop this (ex. stretches)?

It simply means that you worked out too hard! All training breaks down muscle tissue (it´s what makes the muscles stronger when they build up again) and if you get that sore for that long time the muscles can´t benefit fully from the training since you broke them down too much.To get the most out of your training you shouldn´t get any pain after at all, the muscles should be a little stiff and feel tired, but there shouldn´t be any pain.

But even with no pain you shouldn´t train the same muscles two days in a row, its when you rest after the muscles are getting stronger.

I don´t mean that it´s easy to train just the right amount (too little of course dosn´t give any effect) and I get this from time to time as well, and when you have overdone it, it´s not much to do than stay away from training awhile and let the muscles heal.

//Jenny

Latest posts

Back