Mut and the Alexa Toolbar :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Internet Explorer click here --> Alexa toolbar here
biggrin.gif

Firefox Users click here ---> A9 toolbar

Could we respectfully request that you install this toolbar here: Alexa toolbar here

stop_pop_up_120_30.gif

What are the benefits of this toolbar for MuT? It logs page views into MuT's Alexa Rating. This is very implortant for the linkback, traffic, page ranking of MuT. In other words, it HELPS MuT tons and should ultimately bring more users!

Clilck here to read about the benefits of the Alexa Toolbar

Of course this is completely up to you though, but can you let me know if you install it?

I don't usually use Firefox, and I never use IE, but I downloaded it anyway. Every little bit helps I suppose, and I do use Firefox when I do the MuT reviews or update my notepad.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Suzu, what do you use? Opera? or Surfari? I use Opera. It was the first non-IE browser I tried, and now I can't figure out how to export my Opera bookmarks into another browser, so I kinda stuck with it. It really isn't a bad browser. I just wish I had the option to switch if I wanted to.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

I use Opera. It was the first non-IE browser I tried, and now I can't figure out how to export my Opera bookmarks into another browser, so I kinda stuck with it. It really isn't a bad browser. I just wish I had the option to switch if I wanted to.

OH yes, I remember now. Have you tried to contact an opera message board?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) BUMP, please download and install this bar for MUT? Installed
smile.gif
Does it really help? Maybe I will enclose this link on wizaz and ask for install it too?

ugh, same problem as before! the link doesn't work, for some reason. i use IE and it says page cannot be displayed.

Latest posts

Back