Quantcast

MUT Home page (observation)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm glad that MUT girl is stationary now. She use to freak me out when she moved up and down on the page.

Reaction score
OMG, I just noticed that. See how much time I spend on the home page?

Reaction score
LOL! Me too Gail.. But now that i think of it Tracey, i do remember her moving up & down the page

Reaction score
I'm on the homepage a lot when I log on during the day. That's cuz I'm at work and I want to see at a glance what everyone is talking about. I seldom saw that girl when I logged on at home. I'm just glad she's staying still!!

Originally Posted by keaLoha OMG, I just noticed that. See how much time I spend on the home page?

Reaction score
OH yeah... I keep the browser open to half screen when I'm at work and I'd always see this hair slowly creep up the side of the page... followed by the rest of her. It was freaky!!

Originally Posted by Laura LOL! Me too Gail.. But now that i think of it Tracey, i do remember her moving up & down the page

Reaction score
LOL hahahaha . Yeah I hated her scrolling up the page too, so I HALTED her lol

Can you see what her shirt says?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

I'm on the homepage a lot when I log on during the day. That's cuz I'm at work and I want to see at a glance what everyone is talking about. I seldom saw that girl when I logged on at home. I'm just glad she's staying still!!

Reaction score
Thanks Tony.... You 'da man!!

I thought her shirt said 'makeup talk'. it doesn't? What does it say?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL hahahaha . Yeah I hated her scrolling up the page too, so I HALTED her lol
Can you see what her shirt says?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OH yeah... I keep the browser open to half screen when I'm at work and I'd always see this hair slowly creep up the side of the page... followed by the rest of her. It was freaky!!
Ahh freaky!! LOL

Reaction score
I've seen her move - haven't seen her in her still mode yet - will have to look next time! lol

Reaction score
get butt on homepage gurl LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

I've seen her move - haven't seen her in her still mode yet - will have to look next time! lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) get butt on homepage gurl LOL ok... FINE! LOL