MUT Home page (observation)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm glad that MUT girl is stationary now. She use to freak me out when she moved up and down on the page.
eek.gif

LOL! Me too Gail.. But now that i think of it Tracey, i do remember her moving up & down the page
biggrin.gif

I'm on the homepage a lot when I log on during the day. That's cuz I'm at work and I want to see at a glance what everyone is talking about. I seldom saw that girl when I logged on at home. I'm just glad she's staying still!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha OMG, I just noticed that. See how much time I spend on the home page?
tongue.gif

OH yeah... I keep the browser open to half screen when I'm at work and I'd always see this hair slowly creep up the side of the page... followed by the rest of her. It was freaky!!
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by Laura LOL! Me too Gail.. But now that i think of it Tracey, i do remember her moving up & down the page
biggrin.gif

LOL hahahaha . Yeah I hated her scrolling up the page too, so I HALTED her lol

Can you see what her shirt says?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

I'm on the homepage a lot when I log on during the day. That's cuz I'm at work and I want to see at a glance what everyone is talking about. I seldom saw that girl when I logged on at home. I'm just glad she's staying still!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Tony.... You 'da man!!

I thought her shirt said 'makeup talk'. it doesn't? What does it say?
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL hahahaha . Yeah I hated her scrolling up the page too, so I HALTED her lol
Can you see what her shirt says?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OH yeah... I keep the browser open to half screen when I'm at work and I'd always see this hair slowly creep up the side of the page... followed by the rest of her. It was freaky!!
icon_razz.gif
Ahh freaky!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've seen her move - haven't seen her in her still mode yet - will have to look next time! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

get butt on homepage gurl LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

I've seen her move - haven't seen her in her still mode yet - will have to look next time! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back