my BE Haul:)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,just got back from the mall and got me some BE stuff.I went to mac but the ladies there were being such witches so i left and went to be .

I got true lip gloss

queen linda glimmer

spright liner shadow

queen marie glimmer

azure glimmer

mint glimpse

celery glimpse

im really excited about using azure,it is such a vibrant turqouisey green color.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Be had some amazing colors,when i went to mac nothing really caught my attention,but at be the colors for eyeshadows were so awesome i almost couldnt stop myself,lol.

Thanks for letting me share my excitment
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OK, now I have to show my ignorance - what's BE?
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey guys,just got back from the mall and got me some BE stuff.I went to mac but the ladies there were being such witches so i left and went to be .

I got true lip gloss

queen linda glimmer

spright liner shadow

queen marie glimmer

azure glimmer

mint glimpse

celery glimpse

im really excited about using azure,it is such a vibrant turqouisey green color.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Be had some amazing colors,when i went to mac nothing really caught my attention,but at be the colors for eyeshadows were so awesome i almost couldnt stop myself,lol.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhh... Now see I would have guessed that if I knew that they actually had counters... the only place I've ever seen either of those were on infomercials..

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 Bare Escentuals or Bare Minerals

Originally Posted by QurlySq Ohhhhhhhhhhh... Now see I would have guessed that if I knew that they actually had counters... the only place I've ever seen either of those were on infomercials.. yea they have some boutiques but i get mine at sephora

nice haul gwen! i think people say azure is supposed to be similar to mac's parrot e/s!!

BE has the nicest eye shadows! I love all the colors, and the texture is great too. I just don't use loose shadows so much on myself. Do you have pictures???

Originally Posted by Liz nice haul gwen! i think people say azure is supposed to be similar to mac's parrot e/s!! oh yes Liz,thats what i thought when i tried it at the store,and i said i have to get it.im going to take pics and i think marisol said she could help me put them in the thread.
smile.gif
i suck i know with computer stuff.lol

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nice haul Gwen! Sorry the MAC people were mean.

Sometimes they are such witches,i get mad cause i spend plenty of money there .Thats why i said screw this im going else where!!!!The mac contor in bloomingdales and nordstom the girls are some much nicer
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl BE has the nicest eye shadows! I love all the colors, and the texture is great too. I just don't use loose shadows so much on myself. Do you have pictures??? Im gonna figure a way so i can post them

smile.gif

Great products! I am also a BE girl....been using it for about 7 years now...I have a whole train case full!!!! I am totaly addicted!

Whenever I go into the BE Boutique they hand me an application!! LOL

Leslie has a Liner Shadow Kit in QVC...it sold out in 5 minutes or so. It's a liquid that you mix with your liner shadows and it stays...stays...stays. There are three little dishes you can mix them in and store them for later. It also comes with two brushes...a liner brush and a smudger!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey guys,just got back from the mall and got me some BE stuff.I went to mac but the ladies there were being such witches so i left and went to be .

I got true lip gloss

queen linda glimmer

spright liner shadow

queen marie glimmer

azure glimmer

mint glimpse

celery glimpse

icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz Great products! I am also a BE girl....been using it for about 7 years now...I have a whole train case full!!!! I am totaly addicted!
Whenever I go into the BE Boutique they hand me an application!! LOL

Leslie has a Liner Shadow Kit in QVC...it sold out in 5 minutes or so. It's a liquid that you mix with your liner shadows and it stays...stays...stays. There are three little dishes you can mix them in and store them for later. It also comes with two brushes...a liner brush and a smudger!

qvc does have great kits,cause you get brushes too with them.I love the brushes they are awesome.I actually got a job when the boutique first opened.They wanted me to be the residential makeup artist,but there was a death in my family and i was so distraught that i didnt go in on my first day and it sucks cause i know more about the colors and how to use the makeup better than the makeup girls there.when i go into the store i see the girls dont know how to apply the makeup correctly and they always choose the wrong shade foundation for customers.i guess it just wasnt ment to be,but i do use there line when i do jobs,last time i used it was for a bacholerette party,next job is a bridal shower and possible a wedding,i have to do a trial with the bride to be!!Wish me luck!!
smile.gif
oH yeah,and Leslie Blodgett is the sweetest thing,i meet her and she is really nice and she is really caring with her customers!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul NYdoll! I haven't gotten any BE shadows yet and they look beautiful. Just have to decide where to start.

Originally Posted by peekaboo Nice haul NYdoll! I haven't gotten any BE shadows yet and they look beautiful. Just have to decide where to start.

its hard to pick one to start,cause there are so many colors!!!!!but one thing i can tell you is that all the colors are very easy to work with,sometimes mac makup can be a bit dragqueenish but these colors just look very pretty and shimmery.

My fave contor color is queen tiffany shimmery brown

queen linda looks amazing on its own,shimmmery champaine color

Wow, thats great! I love BE shadows. Once I get some extra money coming in I am defintly buying more BE. I just wish they had a boutiqe here in Tampa
icon_sad.gif

Lisa

Now you've got me wanting to give BE another try. I really didn't like the foundation, but I did like Bisque, which I used as a concealer. I think their brushes are wonderful as well.

I've never tried their blushes or shadows or anything so I'm interested in finding out how you like them. Can't wait to see pics!

Wow, I'm checking out BE on qvc.com and there are sooooooooooo many tempting kits! I might get a couple! I'm so excited!

Originally Posted by spazbaby Now you've got me wanting to give BE another try. I really didn't like the foundation, but I did like Bisque, which I used as a concealer. I think their brushes are wonderful as well.
I've never tried their blushes or shadows or anything so I'm interested in finding out how you like them. Can't wait to see pics!

with the foundation i hace heard mixed reviews,either people love/hate it.But the eyeshadows are really great ,and great selection of colors,never heard a bad review on them yet
smile.gif
Their all over face colors are great too,i love true,glee and warmth!!!

Latest posts

Back