My belle azure haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Here is a pic of my haul from the other day. i got the pearlizers, 4 shadows, 3 lipglasses, style blush, and subculture lip pencil.

i tested belle azure with fresh water and they're exactly the same. so i'll be returning that since i don't even use freshwater that often. i was gonna keep it before thinking that i wanted it because it was a VP, but freshwater is a vp too! i was in a drug induced haze from benadryl and allergies so i didn't compare the two. i even asked for deep dark blot powder when that is so no my color. the color i wanted was in the deep dark slot, i didn't look at the name on the bottom of the compact.
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_redface.gif

hehe. i added pics to the MAC pics sub-forum and took swatches of some stuff on my hand/arm if you want to check those out.

Very NICE! I passed on the pearlizers.. even though they are oh-so-pretty.. i just have no real use for them.. *sigh*

wohoo..the pearlizers look great!!! I saw a FOTD of a girl on specktra wearing Quiver pearlizer and she had a similar coloring like me and it looked absolutely beautiful on her. so I am still waiting and waiting till we get Belle Azure over here, can´t wait to see everything in real life.

Originally Posted by Arielle wohoo..the pearlizers look great!!! I saw a FOTD of a girl on specktra wearing Quiver pearlizer and she had a similar coloring like me and it looked absolutely beautiful on her. so I am still waiting and waiting till we get Belle Azure over here, can´t wait to see everything in real life. You can't order it off the site? wouldn't that make you the envy!

Originally Posted by MacForMe You can't order it off the site? wouldn't that make you the envy! I could order off the site but I have no credit card and my dad controls my finances (damn!) so i always have to pay cash so he doesn´t find out what I spend my money on. but it´s ok-I only have to wait like 2 more weeks for Belle Azure and in the meantime I hear the pros and cons from you guys and then I´ll know exactly what to get and what to pass on (I have to stay optimistic somehow
wink.gif
)

Kristin, who helped me today had on freshwater on one eye and BA on the other, she said they were the same! just an FYI

I too returned my Belle Azuyre e/s since I already have Freshwater. Didn't make sense to get another one just like it.

Awesome haul Liz!

I love the brassy-bronze packaging. I've been doped up on allergy meds for a couple of weeks now so I know how you feel. It sucks that you have to return those things, but the nice thing is that you can get other stuff you really want instead!

Nice haul Liz!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I passed on the Pearlizers... they were way too shimmery & sparkly for me to be able to handle in a loose powder. Other people can pull it off, but me... DISCO BALL! LOL So I got the Moisturegleam instead and the Bronzing Stick in Rose D'or - that's enough bling for me! lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav Great haul Liz!How is the Sweet Sexy Lipglass??

it's very bronzey. it's not as sheer as other lipglasses i think

Great haul liz,I just got goldbit es,good as gold pearlizer,and rayotheon lipglass.

I wasnt too crazy about the other colors, they just were not right for me.

I am gonna pass on the bronzer sticks and get the pearlizers instead. Also I passed on the belle azure eyeshadow.Since I need 14 eyeshadows left.

Originally Posted by Liz it's very bronzey. it's not as sheer as other lipglasses i think Thanx! Saw this again today and decided to pass on it!

Latest posts

Back