My boyfriend just left me for someone else

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try not to worry about it and think about it. Go out and do something that you enjoy. I don't have much experience on this, but I tend to worry a lot over things and you just have to get all of those thoughts out of your head.

Please pm if you want. I would love to talk to you and keep you company.

What a jerk. Heartbreak is the worst. Try not to let this affect you that much. If he was the one, none of this would of happened. Your tears aren't worth it. He's not worth it. Give yourself time to heal, and try not to bother with him anymore. It may not be what you want, but it's what you need.

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif am i insane for thinking i'm gonna be 23 on monday and thats too old to start again? i feel like i'm too old to be dating and should be in a longterm relationship but my mum actually laughed (like A LOT lol) when i told her that today. you are just hurt right now and feeling like it's not worth it to start over. Honestly though, I divorced for the 2nd time at 40. Now that sucks.I'm 42 now and still not wanting to start really dating again which is why I have a "friend". No strings attached. It will get better though. Promise!

Aww, sweety i'm really sorry!!

I'm gonna be honest.. I'm terrible at coming up with good replies for these types of situations..

But I just wanted to say I'm really sorry..

That guy is an a$$, he doesn't even come close to deserving you.. and now that other girl is stuck with a lying, cheating ass-of-man..

I know things suck for you right now.. but eventually you'll look back and wonder what the heck you ever saw in him..

And we're here for you whenever you need to vent
hug.gif

It hurts right now but as you become stronger you will look back and be glad that this relationship is over. During this time when you are hurting it is best to be around supportive friends and family. This guy sounds like a jerk and you definitely deserve someone better. Calling you names is horrible and sometimes verbal abuse can escalate to more. You are still young and 23 is definitely not too old to start over. I'm 36 and starting over myself. I hope this helped. Please keep us updated. Were here for you.
smile.gif

it's not your fault, so don't blame yourself for it. he's obviously not ready for a relationship, cos he doesn't know what he wants!

he doesn't know what a relationship is because a relationship is full of trust and HONESTY. it's his loss, always remember that.

Well by looking at all the responses YOU are not alone.

Four months ago my husband of 10 years came home and let me know he was cheating on me, and he was moving out (and in with her). Sure I had a broken heart, but girl just remember this... YOU are WORTH so much more than that. YOU deserve to be happy, pampered and taken care of. YOU never are deserving of name calling and to be treated like #2.

Just remember, YOU are woman, YOU are strong. I promise, I PROMISE, it does get easier. I remember talking to my girlfriends after it happened, just wishing that I could fast forward my life. It's been 4 months, and GIRL life is good.

You WILL make it through this. I'm almost 34, and starting over. Don't give up on love. Don't give up on hope, he is ONE guy in a HUGE pond. They deserve each other. AT the age of 23, you have so, so, so much to look forward to.

Please know that you are in my thoughts......

heart.gif
A

This is horrible but be thankful it happened as your boyfriend instead of your husband and what if you had children that complicates things, I know it happened to me too by my husband and I had 2 babies it was the hardest thing that ever happened to me. I was single for a very long time but I will tell you this where God closes a door somewhere he opens a window. I found my current husband after a very long time of being single and he has been my GOD SEND, he is the most wonderful man in the world I share this with you because there will be a tomorrow and GOD has something much better for you around the corner.

He will do to her what he has done to you and she will be stuck YOUR FREE be thankful I know it hurts a ton but you are much better off. DON'T SETTLE!

God Bless and turn to him for healing!

You are definately not too old! your have your whole life ahead of you, and you will find someone that is right for you. Hope you feel better!:

I'm so sorry to hear about this, but you shouldn't close yourself up because I'm sure you can meet someone that's way better than him! It is obvious that he is a jerk and she is a biatch, you should prove to him that it was his lost to lose you over her, so what you should do is to move on or else your sadness will just bring happiness to that woman. Guys that cheats are never worth the tears. Best wishes to you.

I am so sorry this has happened to you, sounds like they deserve each other and I think you are now much better off now than being with him. Time will heal and you will find someone else as you are still young. Being betrayed by your friends is no fun either and you need to stay close to those who you know who you can trust. I wish I could offer you some more support but looking at the replies you have a lot of genuine ppl here who care. Best wishes

I recommend you reading www.heartless-*****es.com

particularly this article: http://www.heartless-*****es.com/mor...g_1_2005.shtml

He sounds absolutely awful! I'm so sorry to hear that he is putting you through this. Try your best to not text or call him because in the end, I think you'll be glad to get away from such a horrible jerk! When you have the urge to text him, you should just sign on MUT instead!
smile.gif

I wish you the best! :hugs:

Originally Posted by iatreia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I recommend you reading www.heartless-*****es.com particularly this article: http://www.heartless-*****es.com/mor...g_1_2005.shtml

lol that was funny but MEAN lol
I just signed him up to a few websites so he will be receiving a LOT of brochures in the mail in the next few days. All about STI's and giving him advice about being a gay man in the 00's and how to come out.

mature? no. dignity restoring? a little bit.

Ugh... the more I hear about your ex the more I think he needs to be slapped. I hate to say that about someone you cared about but....
idiot.gif
What an idiot!

All I can say is you deserve better and I hope she enjoys laying about in the pjs of a cheater. What goes around comes around with bad and good, you've done nothing wrong and should try to look forward to your next man!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol that was funny but MEAN lol
I just signed him up to a few websites so he will be receiving a LOT of brochures in the mail in the next few days. All about STI's and giving him advice about being a gay man in the 00's and how to come out.

You go girl!!!

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif she must have something i dont...ive put up with a lot from him, he's cheated before he lies constantly, and he called me a b*tch, a slut, an idiot etc etc so its kind of weird that i put up with all of that and kept taking him back now HE has left ME when i really dont think i've done anything bad to him. in fact i loved him more than anything and would've done anything to make him happy. so i like to think its his loss lol

and you're all right, he WILL do it again. he'll cheat again, he'll lie again and he'll treat his girlfriend like sh*t again, only this time it wont be me.

If he would do all of that to you, he didnt even deserve you in the first place. I am consantly yelling at my boyfriend for him going through my things and accusing me of cheating. Im at the point where I want to break up, but he still is trying to hold on. We've been dating for quite a few years and its just hard to let somethings go. He doesnt sound like he was the right guy for you as much as you wish he was. Im sure everything will work out for you and you will find a much healthier relationship.

Im sorry hun that that has happened to you. I know how you feel. Its so shitty how he did it. You'll get over him and you'll be better off and then you'll find someone who will treat you better than ever before. Its so messed up how everyone knew and didnt bother to tell you about it.

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol that was funny but MEAN lol

Revenge can be very sweet.

Latest posts

Back