My CCO Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been a few months since I hit up CCO. I try to go every 2-3 months so when I go there's something new. Today was my lucky day because I found a brush I've been lemming forever but haven't wanted to pay full price: the Bobbie Brown bronzer brush for $35!!! The new one, not the old useless flat one. I can't wait to use this baby!

I got:

Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush

Mac 194 brush ($13.50 yay!)

Mac amplified creme lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga 2

Mac lipglass in Emancipation

Mac pigments (L-R) in Golden Lemon, Moonlight Night, Blue Storm, and Follow Your Fancy

Mac mega metal shadow in Centre Stage and Prance

Mac eyeshadow in Brun

Estee Lauder maximum cover foundation in Medium/Deep, the old version. I'm excited about this one bc it gets much better review than the new formulation and they have tons of them in my shade. If it works out then I plan to go buy some backups.

You did very well! Enjoy 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Great haul Adrienne!  I need to get up to the Twin Cities to see my sister and make a trip to the CCO for a look at the Bobbi Brown stuff.  There's lots I want but none I wanted badly enough to pay full price for. 

Ninja--CCO is Cosmetics Company Outlet.  It's an outlet store for the Estee Lauder umbrella so it has MAC, Bobbi Brown, EL, Prescriptives, and other Estee Lauder brand merchandise--most of it is discontinued or like holiday stuff they no longer stock in regular stores, and I think it's 30% off of the retail price. 

Great haul Adrienne!  I need to get up to the Twin Cities to see my sister and make a trip to the CCO for a look at the Bobbi Brown stuff.  There's lots I want but none I wanted badly enough to pay full price for. 

Ninja--CCO is Cosmetics Company Outlet.  It's an outlet store for the Estee Lauder umbrella so it has MAC, Bobbi Brown, EL, Prescriptives, and other Estee Lauder brand merchandise--most of it is discontinued or like holiday stuff they no longer stock in regular stores, and I think it's 30% off of the retail price. 
& the best part is that not everything is discontinued :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />! I have found a lot of brushes that are still regularly sold by these brands at 30% off what they're being sold at regular counters. It's just a matter of getting lucky.

I got lucky once too--wanted the Bobbi Brown blush brush but refused to pay $50 for it, and I happened to find it at the CCO so I got it!  I love when stuff like that happens...

Awesome haul Adrienne!

Too bad there isnt a CCO around me, probably better for my wallet though....

Exciting haul!!! I'm really liking the BB bronzer brush (like I need another bronzer brush!) and everything else :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oklahoma has NO CCO's. The closest is Texas :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I was hoping with the new outlet mall, one would open. Still keeping my toes crossed *LOL*

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

teen shopping It's been a few months since I hit up CCO. I try to go every 2-3 months so when I go there's something new. Today was my lucky day because I found a brush I've been lemming forever but haven't wanted to pay full price: the Bobbie Brown bronzer brush for $35!!! The new one, not the old useless flat one. I can't wait to use this baby!

I got:

Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush

Mac 194 brush ($13.50 yay!)

Mac amplified creme lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga 2

Mac lipglass in Emancipation

Mac pigments (L-R) in Golden Lemon, Moonlight Night, Blue Storm, and Follow Your Fancy

Mac mega metal shadow in Centre Stage and Prance

Mac eyeshadow in Brun

Estee Lauder maximum cover foundation in Medium/Deep, the old version. I'm excited about this one bc it gets much better review than the new formulation and they have tons of them in my shade. If it works out then I plan to go buy some backups.
that's awesome but is there any way to get a mac eyeshadow in another color ? thanks very my

Very nice haul! I am constantly fascinated how people are able to afford boatloads of MAC at a time

i have that wonder woman lipglass as well and love it!!!! i also bought the same EL foundation (in creamy ivory though) a few months ago and LOVE it. it's probably one of the best one's i've ever used, and i'm so sad they discontinued it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back