My Chloe paddington has arrived!!!!!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My gorgeous chloe bag arrived today and i have started using it immedietely! (well, ive gotta get my moneys worth out of it!)

I hope these piccies work:

<CENTER>CID:{6C467075-6378-41F9-B4FF-7D603247783A}/xpensivebag 001.jpg</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER><CENTER>CID:{ED3752EA-CE26-44DE-BC0B-F1DB7A039B5D}/xpensivebag 002.jpg</CENTER></CENTER>

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anybody please tell me how to post piccies please?! xx

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

cools!

pics:

when you take your pics and upload them to your computer, it's very easy to upload them onto mut as attachments.

when you're making a post, near the bottom under"Additional options" there's an area where you "manage attachments". a screen pops up and that's where you upload pics.

Thanks Liz!
icon_biggrin.gif

I tried that and it didnt seem to work, but i will try it again now! Here goes:

No, there seems to be no joy.
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

I have them in my 'my pictures' folder and in my email but i just cant seem to get the damm things out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif

oh how exciting!!!!!! what color did you get??? I want one too!!!!!!

and you can't upload the picture? Under attach file > manage attachments > browse > *choose location of pic* > upload, and done. :icon_love and all of this right underneath the message window.

O.k, i finally gave it another shot, and a notice has just come up to say that the image is too big?

Does anybody know how i can fix this please?!
icon_redface.gif
xx

Thanks for sorting that Trisha.

My bag is actually darker than it looks on the picture, its more of a deeper red. It's very soft leather that looks quite vintage already! It is quite big inside and has a zipped pocket too. The padlock is actually quite heavy. It feels lovely because of how soft the leather is and i do love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I had to call Harvey nics about it as one of the handles has a very , very slight tear in it. It seems fine, but im worried that it may split in a few months or something. Anyway, it seems that there is absolutely no way that i can get a replacement due to the fact that there is none to be had for love nor money and i dont want a refund, so basically i am going to have to chance it and hope it does not tear. If it does, then Harvey hics have said that i will be able to get a refund so thats nice of them!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by littleliverbird Here is my bag oooooh! it looks great! congrats!

Thanks!

I keep worrying that it is going to get damaged-probably because of how much it has cost!

The brassware on it does seem to scratch really easy.........
icon_eek.gif
But apart from that........
icon_eek.gif

Oh, im going to shut up moaning now. I think i keep going on to try and justify it to myself!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

That is one sexy little thing!!!! Great color choice too! I would have gotten the same! And that sucker better not tear!

I -love- that bag!! I've been wanting a brown leather Chloe bag that costs around $1500 but i don't recall the actual name of it hehe.. keep that brass polished=D & hope it won't tear!!

Latest posts

Back