My discovery: Korean and Japanese skin care products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys ?‍♀️ new here. I'm crazy about skin and hair care! A month and half or so ago, I started using some Korean and Japanese skin care products I purchased off of amazon. These were very highly rated by customers so I thought I'd give it a try. In the video below I talk about why I became SO crazy with some of these products... do check it out.

Thanks all... hope to get to know everyone here!  ✌️

-Birdie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Birdie,  I subscribed!! I have a channel too, if you don't mind following aswell :)https://www.youtube.com/lindaaaboo

Btw, you look young!! definitely not early 30's . 

Etude House is defiantly one of my favourite brands out there, its a shame that it's not that easy to get in UK, where do you get your products from? Online? My sister said this YouTube called 'Kim Dao' using that same college essence and its really good! I might look into that. 

OMG I LOVE skin food.. anything else you recommend from their brand? I love their face mask scrubs... smells amazing.. 

and and you used beauty water!!!! AHH I was looking at it on Yesstyle and I was so tempted to get it!! but it says it was for 'oily skin' so it made me contemplate to get it or not. what do you think?

How was the cleansing oil? I have dry skin, but I don't like when my skin feels too oily.. if you know what I mean. Have you heard of Cleansing Balm Zero Banila? I've used that and i would say thats a little oily but I can handle that one. 

:)  

Linda 

Hey Linda... wow nice channel.. definitely following! :)  You are gorgeous girl!!

I buy most of my skin care products from amazon, sometimes from walmart (online) if I find it cheaper there.

Yes definitely try the Etude House Collagen Essence. It has some boasted about ingredients like Baobab water etc..

Soooo.. Beauty Water is a moisturizing toner.. I don't know why it would say for oily skin. I have dry-combination and it works just fine. I cannot go a day without it because it really removes the sebum and whiteheads. I would say... give it  a try!

Wow Zero Banila huh.. I just looked it up and looks nice.. will try it.. The Kose cleanser I'm using in the video is good. It's a cleansing oil... It foams in water, so definitely doesn't leave any oil behind.

I have heard a lot about Skin Food mask scrubs... high time I bought one :)  

❤️ Birdie

I really love Korean cosmetics. I've had pimples since I was a teenager (to be honest, they never bothered me). When I started dating my girlfriend, she advised me to try Korean cosmetics. After 3 months, I didn't have any redness!

Now I have no acne, but I still have deep scars that I don't know how to get rid of. So far, I use a cream with vitamin C that helps me get rid of post-acne ( I'll leave the link below). I can already see the results, but I still have a lot of work to do. I was advised to do laser polishing treatment. Have you had this experience? What do you think about it? As I promised Zeta White Cream Review [2020]- Healthy Skin Cosmetics

Last edited:
I really love Korean cosmetics. I've had pimples since I was a teenager (to be honest, they never bothered me). When I started dating my girlfriend, she advised me to try Korean cosmetics. After 3 months, I didn't have any redness!
I'm really happy for you! I unfortunately still can't get rid of acne...

Latest posts

Back