My first MAC experaince

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So here it goes. I had my heart set on purchasing Chrome Yellow for over a month now.When my friends and I went to Austin TX I walked up has happy as I could be and said

"Hi, I would like Chrome Yellow eyeshadow please"

The lady said

"Sorry Chrome Yellow is only sold at MAC stores"

I was soooo heartbroken I didn't buy anything there ( I later bought guacamole and electric eel and some concealer at a different mac counter and btw.....I LOVE THOSE COLORS)

Still even though I got some good stuff from MAC , I was still bummed out about not getting chrome yellow.

Well yestarday I decided to order it on line....sure it was gonna be like 7.00 dollars more for shipping and handing,but I've seen it worn on so many girls and it looks so bright I had to have it. So I sign up on line and to my glee I get a code that lets me getting FREE shipping and handing on any on line MAC purchase up until June 26th!!!!!!!!!!!

So I've regain my trust in MAC and bot only did I get chrome yellow, but fibre mascara and purple haze.

MAC is therefore awesome!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_confused.gif

yay! i heard chrome yellow is getting discontinued... i think.

you're gonna get addicted. lol. for the huge range of colors, and how they work, they're really good. and they're not too expensive. some eyeshadows are expensive! nars is like $20.

Originally Posted by Liz yay! i heard chrome yellow is getting discontinued... i think.
you're gonna get addicted. lol. for the huge range of colors, and how they work, they're really good. and they're not too expensive. some eyeshadows are expensive! nars is like $20.

I'm already addcited!!
I agree 13.00 bucks isn't much compare to other department store make-up.....makeup forever is like 17.50 for eyeshadow and NARS duo eyeshadows are like 30 dollars!!!

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 So here it goes. I had my heart set on purchasing Chrome Yellow for over a month now.When my friends and I went to Austin TX I walked up has happy as I could be and said
"Hi, I would like Chrome Yellow eyeshadow please"

The lady said

"Sorry Chrome Yellow is only sold at MAC stores"

I was soooo heartbroken I didn't buy anything there ( I later bought guacamole and electric eel and some concealer at a different mac counter and btw.....I LOVE THOSE COLORS)

Still even though I got some good stuff from MAC , I was still bummed out about not getting chrome yellow.

Well yestarday I decided to order it on line....sure it was gonna be like 7.00 dollars more for shipping and handing,but I've seen it worn on so many girls and it looks so bright I had to have it. So I sign up on line and to my glee I get a code that lets me getting FREE shipping and handing on any on line MAC purchase up until June 26th!!!!!!!!!!!

So I've regain my trust in MAC and bot only did I get chrome yellow, but fibre mascara and purple haze.

MAC is therefore awesome!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_confused.gif

UGH I so signed up at MAC but they never sent me the code for the free shipping on my first order
icon_cry.gif

Aw, that sucks that you couldn't get Chrome Yellow at the counter - I didn't know it wasn't available there! However, that free shipping code was awesome! I got one too when I first signed up at MAC.com, and don't you know I took advantage of it
wink.gif
I hope you'll enjoy Chrome Yellow when it arrives!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons UGH I so signed up at MAC but they never sent me the code for the free shipping on my first order
icon_cry.gif
she might have gotten a free shipping code becausethere's one going on now because of the new collections. i don't know which one she used though.

Latest posts

Back