My first photo shoot....how did i do on the make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, you did a really good job on her, and you selected nice colors too. She looks very pretty.

Very beautiful, the makeup complements you, it doesn't overpower you.
wink.gif

I think you did a great job, too!

The only thing I might suggest (and this may not come out at ALL in person, but that's the PITA of photography m/u!!) is that he blush looks a little too brown in the picture, or maybe she's wearing bronzer instead of blush here?

You did an amazing job on the blending of the shadows--an eye with a brow that prominent is often hard to blend over the bone, but you did an excellent job.

Hi Hfoff79,

Thanks for your post and suggestions. The actual picture it looks pinkish. I had to really compress the photo in order to make it viewable for everyone. So they dont look all that great. I did see that now that you pointed it out, but when i opened the original, it does not look like that. I should have put a little more blush on anyway, I just was not sure how much the photo would show or not, but next time i will def use more make up. it seems that for photos you need too.

In regards to the colors on her eyes, i used pink, a darker pink...like burgundy and purple, pink lip gloss, lip liner was more of a natural color, and a soft pink blush with bronzer all over her face.

I also used a pencil and powder to shape her eyebrows and lashes....she had bad allergies so i didnt apply any liner

Latest posts

Back