My Fragrance Birthday Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This weekend we went shopping for my birthday goodies and here's my haul:

Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger EDP from Aedes de Venustas (on order)

Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne

Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Creme

As you can tell, I'm a huge orange blossom fan! My 33rd birthday is on the 25th. If I'm lucky the Serge Lutens will arrive by then, but I know I'll have lots of fun with the Jo Malone all by itself.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice!

If you like Orange Blossom have you tried L'occitane's Orange Blossom, SO pretty! Also, 24 Faubourg by Hermes
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish This weekend we went shopping for my birthday goodies and here's my haul:
Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger EDP from Aedes de Venustas (on order)

Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne

Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Creme

As you can tell, I'm a huge orange blossom fan! My 33rd birthday is on the 25th. If I'm lucky the Serge Lutens will arrive by then, but I know I'll have lots of fun with the Jo Malone all by itself.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I really love L'occitane's Orange Blossom. I like mixing it with L'Artisan's The Pour un Ete, a lemony-tea scent. The bath lines from L'occitane are very nice, too. I love their shea butter soaps! They're murder on the shower walls but great for my skin. lol!

Thanks for the tip on 24 Faubourg! I'll check it out at Neimans when I'm there on the 30th (I have a freelance assignment with YSL).
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Nice!If you like Orange Blossom have you tried L'occitane's Orange Blossom, SO pretty! Also, 24 Faubourg by Hermes
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back