My GA haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Reaction score
I finally made it to SFA in Austin! WooHoo!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Here's my GA haul list:

Matte Silk Foundation 6.5

Hydra Glow Foundation 5.5

Micro fil loose powder #2

Smooth silk lip pencil #2

Shine lip gloss #3

Mania l/s #2

Sheer l/s #17

Shine l/s #24

Lip shimmers #12, 13, 15

I tried all this stuff on and omg, I love it all. Just need more!
eek.gif
I want to highly recommend these foundations. I didn't get the pearl veil or any fluid sheer but I sure wanted to. May even call the SA back and have her send me some of the pearl veil.

Also, went to Sephora for the first time. There isn't one near my home in Lubbock. Wow, how cool was this store!
biggrin.gif

I also bought my daughter and I some very cute sandals. I got my son some of Armani's new cologne-Black Code. Yummy
biggrin.gif

Jewelry for myself too.
icon_biggrin.gif

What an enjoyable day I had all by myself.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jen

I finally made it to SFA in Austin! WooHoo!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here's my GA haul list:

Matte Silk Foundation 6.5

Hydra Glow Foundation 5.5

Micro fil loose powder #2

Smooth silk lip pencil #2

Shine lip gloss #3

Mania l/s #2

Sheer l/s #17

Shine l/s #24

Lip shimmers #12, 13, 15

I tried all this stuff on and omg, I love it all. Just need more!
eek.gif
I want to highly recommend these foundations. I didn't get the pearl veil or any fluid sheer but I sure wanted to. May even call the SA back and have her send me some of the pearl veil.

Also, went to Sephora for the first time. There isn't one near my home in Lubbock. Wow, how cool was this store!
biggrin.gif

I also bought my daughter and I some very cute sandals. I got my son some of Armani's new cologne-Black Code. Yummy
biggrin.gif

Jewelry for myself too.
icon_biggrin.gif

What an enjoyable day I had all by myself.
wink.gif

Nice Haul! Good job!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Armani cosmetics Jen!

OMG, what an awesome haul! I've got an extra Pearl Veil coming, so LMK if you need/want one in case your counter doesn't have one.

Please give me the name of your SA to the Austin counter. My contacts haven't rec'd the Hydra Glow yet & I'm eager to try it!

What a haul Jen! I can only imagine how much all that cost. Is Hydra Glow GA's new foundation? What's it like?

wow! nice stuff! i want to check out the GA makeup, but there isn't a counter near me
frown.gif

I have to put my hand up and admit that I've been GA recently too. I wanted a new foundation because the new shades of Stila Sheer Colour TM weren't working for me. They were just making my face look shiny so I thought I'd give GA a try. So far I'm pleased, I got LSF in #3 which is doing a good job, my face looks flawless and it knocks out the red tones in my skin because it's yellow based. I think I may have found my HG foundation, but I don't want to shout about it too much just yet.

Yep, this made a dent in my pocketbook!
icon_redface.gif

Laura, yes the Hydra Glow is GA's new foundation. This is what it says on the pamplet enclosed...SPF 15 (their other foundations do not have any spf), lightweight moisturizing foundation for dry skin. But, the SA's there didn't agree with it actually being a moisturizing foundation. I don't think I do either. My skin is normal, not really oily so don't really know how it would work on oily skin~I think it might be good but just don't know. It is oil free. I have it on today and just love it. Looks just like it did when I first put it on this morning. There is a glow to it and I like that.

Gail, the SA is Dawn Fedora @ 512.231.3787 and she is super nice.
icon_smile.gif
I'm sure she'd be happy to hear from you and help you out. I could also get you something if you need me too. Just let me know.

I've never bought this much mu at once in my life. It was FUN!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Jen! I'll probably call her later this week. I should behave & watch my budget, but I'm craving this stuff so bad....
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back