My Glam

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by william55623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh,is it need monthly payment? How much?
I signed up for the monthly susbscription @ $10 a month.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to sign up but I'm going to wait and see how it pans out. If they're as good as they say they are then I'm sure they'll still be good in 6 months or so. I'm just afraid that I'll be ready to sign up and they wont be taking subscriptions :/

I just signed up literally two seconds ago haha. Does this mean I get the january bag or a december bag? They didn't specify when I ordered so I'm not quite sure.

Same, I thought about it, but really want to wait, plus I dont need to spend 10 more dollars, lol.

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to sign up but I'm going to wait and see how it pans out. If they're as good as they say they are then I'm sure they'll still be good in 6 months or so. I'm just afraid that I'll be ready to sign up and they wont be taking subscriptions :/

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should have gotten your box by now. What does tracking show it's last at?

All it shows is

December 7, 2011 22:29:00 94010 Electronic Notification
I sent them an email about it yesterday and there was much apologizing and promising of seeing into it but so far zilch.

Originally Posted by aftereight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just signed up literally two seconds ago haha. Does this mean I get the january bag or a december bag? They didn't specify when I ordered so I'm not quite sure.

They sent out a tweet letting all of us know (who just signed up) that we will be receiving the January bag.

Just signed up =) I hope this is good! I am subbed to birchbox, have been since july. The only thing I liked about all those months were that I got 2 zoya nail polishes. Everything else is just sitting there. Oh and the Porefesional from benefit. I think I will be unsubscribing from them. Hopefully MyGlam will be worth it!

just signed up! I would get rid of BB but i like getting skin/hair care products. Might do BA instead of BB though for that kind of stuff.

I signed in Nov. and got my bag last week. I loved everything I got! I did receive the salicylic acid papers and my lip cream was in Tokyo. What kinds did you girls get? I really like the blotting papers and the fact that they have a little something to control your breakouts is very innovative. The lip cream smells like cupcakes but you REALLY need to exfoliate your lips because being a matte cream it shows all the lines and cracks in my lips. Of course I love all the UD products they sent and the Tarte mascara is my fav, I already have the full size.

I was on Michelle Phan's blog site yesterday and she was talking about the stylists having their meet up for next months bag (and I hope they are finally gonna put up those vid's on MyGlam's site). They had a pic of some UD bags on the tables so I think we may get another UD product in January.

I wasn't going to bother signing up for this and then though WTH.....knowing this is coming every month may quell some of my makeup shopping. I just signed up for January, though, til I see what it's like. It's a measly $10, so for me that's pretty much nothing to lose in my mind. If it bites, never again. If its great, will definitely go ahead with another month. The brands they're doing for January sound really good to me. Nice that they take credit cards with foreign billing addresses! I'm just getting it shipped to my US address as they say they aren't shipping internationally as of yet.

For people that got their December bags...Will we be charged again on the 1st of January for our next bag? I logged into my account just now and I seen a big 'subscribe now' at the top of the account page. Should I go ahead and add the glam bag to my cart and pay or will I automatically be charged?

On their facebook page, they mentioned that once you are signed up, and if you got the December bag, you will automatically be charged and get each months bag until you cancel.  So I wouldnt worry about it =)

Originally Posted by SmokeyEye22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For people that got their December bags...Will we be charged again on the 1st of January for our next bag? I logged into my account just now and I seen a big 'subscribe now' at the top of the account page. Should I go ahead and add the glam bag to my cart and pay or will I automatically be charged?

Originally Posted by SmokeyEye22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you haven't been charged yet you will be around the end of the month. My next billing date is on the 23rd. Check your account on http://www.myglam.com/customer/account/index/ then click edit under My Subscriptions then scroll down to Subscription Status.

I'm really happy with Myglam so far. USPS lost my package in transit, and myglam were super helpful and resent me a new bag on Thursday no questions asked. I've been active in their community since a week or 2 after launch and thought nothing of it, but they messaged me saying they wanted to make me a "v.i.p. glam girl" and would add an extra product into my glam bag as a thank you each month. they also posted picture of a thank you note to myself and one other girl to their instagram page. Obviously the quality of their products especially in future bags are the main focus, but myglam wanted to create a community and get close to their fans and to me they have done a great job so far. i should be getting my glam bag any day so im excited to see what my extra product is ^.^

Latest posts

Back