My Glam

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They put one blush sheet in a little bag as a sample on the Mai Couture card with the 25% code. I was hoping for the entire book of blush sheets. I know, greedy :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw a few guru videos on it[the one's who are in on the whole project] and they said your supposed to get both the blotting sheets and the blush.

Originally Posted by lilyelement /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They put one blush sheet in a little bag as a sample on the Mai Couture card with the 25% code. I was hoping for the entire book of blush sheets. I know, greedy :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ohh ok. I watched Andreaschoices' video and she made it seem like you got more than one blush sheet. Like it was a pack.

If it is more than one blush sheet I would be surprised.

Some people did actually get the blush sheets though, and I am jealous! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got a full pack of blush sheets in the color Uptown (50) and a postcard of a single sheet in a different color but no blotting sheets.

Well that is kind of silly of them. I think there was another blotting sheet too, lavender? I can't remember.

Originally Posted by SarahNerd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a full pack of blush sheets in the color Uptown (50) and a postcard of a single sheet in a different color but no blotting sheets.

I want to try this really bad!!! I'm a junkie so I'd be that person to subscribe to all the monthly sample boxes as long as they were good and I was satisfied with them. I like getting things in the mail. It makes me feel like it's my birthday getting stuff!

ohhhh total bummer! found out to late! Has anyone signed up for beauty army yet? they launch jan 1!

Hopefully they'll keep up with it and it's not just for this month, to entice more people to sub. I've heard so many people are satisfied with their myglam sub, while they're starting to cancel birchbox and the like.

Yeah, hopefully they will.  I did not sign up because I want to see how they do for a few months first.  If I did get a sub from myglam, I wouldnt cancel my birchbox right away just in case myglam goes downhill fast.  Hopefully they wont, but it is always a possibility. 

Originally Posted by LadyBuggie23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hopefully they'll keep up with it and it's not just for this month, to entice more people to sub. I've heard so many people are satisfied with their myglam sub, while they're starting to cancel birchbox and the like.

I was looking at some bloggers videos.  Looks like the big well known bloggers got a full size blotting paper pack as well as the full size blush paper pack.

That kind of sucks :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't broken out in a year or two, so I really didn't want the blemish papers. Oh well, hopefully they won't be doing that on every box.

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was looking at some bloggers videos.  Looks like the big well known bloggers got a full size blotting paper pack as well as the full size blush paper pack.

I'll just casually date these new companies for the first few months while they're good, and hit the road when their samples start to get bad lol

That's not fair if they get both and everyone else just gets a "sample" of one and a full size of one. That's super shady!

Which bloggers/gurus?

There's atleast like 3-4 gurus in on the project and they all had everything the box had to show their subscribers.

It's not that shady, I know Birchbox sends out some of the special boxes to some of the YouTube beauty people for free so they can talk about it. So it isn't that uncommon in all actuality.

Originally Posted by jayeldubya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's not fair if they get both and everyone else just gets a "sample" of one and a full size of one. That's super shady!

I think it's a little shady because it's misrepresenting their company and the products they offer, unless they make it very clear that other boxes will have smaller/different products

It's not that shady, I know Birchbox sends out some of the special boxes to some of the YouTube beauty people for free so they can talk about it. So it isn't that uncommon in all actuality.

I agree.

I think the whole point of what they do is so the gurus will post videos about it and you can see all the products you could be getting/what they sent out in different boxes.

They just opened up a limited amount of subscriptions so if you're on the waiting list you better hurry!!!!!! I got mine!!!!!

I haven't even received my december box yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> All I got in the tracking is that the label was printed. This is not starting out good.

Latest posts

Back