My Glam

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh this helps more than anything I have gotten! I'll do all those things for sure. I am just nervous about next month should I cancel my subscription now before i am charged ( as it is just pending now) or should I put faith in them to deliver this month?

If it's pending then it's in the process to take money from your card. I say give them one more chance and if you're unhappy after February 15 then cancel.

Ah they finally answered me back! Apparently I am not getting January's bag but I will receive February! Now to just make sure they don't charge me again!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hopefully this month will be a good bag! I am either keeping this or my birchbox woo hoo

Is anyone can help me.. Because im new to this my glam thing. I subscribed last january but right now i wanted to change my credit card payment..when i tried to edit it, it says that if i change it they gonna cancel my subscription and i need to start all over again..but my concerned is i haven't received my very first bag which is febuary bag but they already took my $10 to my account. Do i have to wait for the feb bag before i change my card payment?and lastly, where can i email or contact them?thanks a lot.. Hope you can help me... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi amber, i have a question.. I subcribed last january 11 but i assumed i will receive my feb bag this coming 10th. But unfortunately, i need to change my Cc. What will i do? Do i need to wait for the feb bag before i edit my cc or do it now? But they said they gonna cancel my subcription and need to start all over again..i dont know what to do since im new to this... hope you can help me..thanks...

Originally Posted by Michiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi amber, i have a question.. I subcribed last january 11 but i assumed i will receive my feb bag this coming 10th. But unfortunately, i need to change my Cc. What will i do? Do i need to wait for the feb bag before i edit my cc or do it now? But they said they gonna cancel my subcription and need to start all over again..i dont know what to do since im new to this... hope you can help me..thanks...

I just recently had to change my info and the only way to currently do so is to cancel your subscription. I would suggest holding off until subscriptions open back up, then you can cancel and sign right back up immediately with no fear of missing out on a month. I hope that helps 
smile.gif

What happens is once your sign up they take the $10 out for the upcoming bag and then charge you monthly.

I had to change my info and I just recently did it, like Amber did. But then like a week ago the glam girls emailed me and said I was supposed to get two bags and that I could just email them saying I only wanted one bag and they'd only charge and send me one.

Does anyone who did not get a bag last month, due to double shipments, know what the extra treat worth $10 is in the February bag? So far I am not impressed. And I do not see anything in this bag that looks like a bonus which was promised in the apologetic email I received about my January bag.

Originally Posted by vallegirl25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone who did not get a bag last month, due to double shipments, know what the extra treat worth $10 is in the February bag? So far I am not impressed. And I do not see anything in this bag that looks like a bonus which was promised in the apologetic email I received about my January bag.

Several people reported that they received the UD Primer Potion that was originally included in the Dec bag.  

I'm not a MyGlam subscriber, and after seeing a couple of videos on the February bag I'm so glad I held off. Is it just me or did the bags go steeply downhill?  The only thing that looked interesting was that NYX shimmer.  I would have been highly disappointed had I signed up for this month.  In fact, that tiny little sample in the pink mesh bag made me think of all the cheap looking stuff in GoGoGirlfriend boxes.  I think if I'd received the bag everything other than the shimmer would have sat around for a while and then gone in the trash.

Edit: and that "$100 gift certificate", without checking the product website I'm betting it's a bunch of products with prices raised $100 over value.

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Several people reported that they received the UD Primer Potion that was originally included in the Dec bag.  

Ah Ha!!! I did receive a small bottle of UDPP. Thanks for responding kikikinzz. At this point if I chose between my BirchBox subscription and the MyGlam subscription I am going with BirchBox. I had high hopes for the MyGlam bags, but after all that has transpired I was hoping the February bag would be redeeming, and it was not. They really need to go back to the drawing board in regards to the launch of the brand and how they are going to remain competitive in the market that they are in. They cannot hand out sub par products when the competition is giving out better products at the same price. Hopefully, they will reach out and get some consumer feedback and use the information given to fix the flaws and kinks within their business.

Originally Posted by eliza7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not a MyGlam subscriber, and after seeing a couple of videos on the February bag I'm so glad I held off. Is it just me or did the bags go steeply downhill?  The only thing that looked interesting was that NYX shimmer.  I would have been highly disappointed had I signed up for this month.  In fact, that tiny little sample in the pink mesh bag made me think of all the cheap looking stuff in GoGoGirlfriend boxes.  I think if I'd received the bag everything other than the shimmer would have sat around for a while and then gone in the trash.

Edit: and that "$100 gift certificate", without checking the product website I'm betting it's a bunch of products with prices raised $100 over value.

You are correct about the gift certificate. The cheapest item is a mini flat iron at like $115 and then the shipping is like $15 so the flat iron ends up being $30. Theres some feather extensions for like $15 each but the gift certificate has limitations that won't allow you to use it on anything under $100.

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are correct about the gift certificate. The cheapest item is a mini flat iron at like $115 and then the shipping is like $15 so the flat iron ends up being $30. Theres some feather extensions for like $15 each but the gift certificate has limitations that won't allow you to use it on anything under $100.
Yep, all in all,  the mini comes to $27 with tax and shipping. I went ahead and ordered one for myself. I've never used any heat tools in my hair outside of a blow dyer (and sparingly at that) but decided I'd give it a shot. 

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, all in all,  the mini comes to $27 with tax and shipping. I went ahead and ordered one for myself. I've never used any heat tools in my hair outside of a blow dyer (and sparingly at that) but decided I'd give it a shot. 

If you have short hair it should work great. I however have very long hair about 3 inches past my chest and it wouldn't work for me. It'd take me forever to do my hair with.

I want to use the gift certificate I was considering the 4 in 1 curling iron, but it looks exactly like the Cortex one and the Cortex is $100 and the Nu Me is $300 without the gift certificate. So it'd be more expensive to buy the Nu Me one.

Im a glam bag subscriber and I got my April glam bag and I was very happy with it !!!! There had been a waiting list and with one subscription I now know why !!!! I also do birchbox and I have been happy with that.

I like both of them and I recommended that you try it for yourself !!!

TERRI

Latest posts

Back