Quantcast

My gloss order came (mostly Stila)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Ok, I finally caved in and ordered some Stila makeup from gloss.com.
I got the mousse blush in amaryllis, glaze lip liner in nude and a lipstick in Kira from the new Orient collection. I have to say I love all the products. The lip liner is a really nice nude color so is the Kira lipstick. The blush is great because it blends really easy and gives nice natural color.

Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchases Reija!

I love the rouge pots, but I've only got one. The other colours weren't really exciting enough to tempt me.

Reaction score
Nice haul, Reija! That blush looks interesting!
For some reason I think I'd end up looking like Bozo the clown if I had anything other than a powder! I'm not good with creams, I find a lot of them I've tried are not very sheer & even if I put on a little, it's too much and just ..... WOAH!

Reaction score
LOL! Bozo!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Nice haul, Reija! That blush looks interesting!
For some reason I think I'd end up looking like Bozo the clown if I had anything other than a powder! I'm not good with creams, I find a lot of them I've tried are not very sheer & even if I put on a little, it's too much and just ..... WOAH!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL! Bozo!
I do!!!! LOL I have a round face to begin with... and with too much blush ~ UGH!!!!!

Reaction score
CanI honk your red nose?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

I do!!!! LOL I have a round face to begin with... and with too much blush ~ UGH!!!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) CanI honk your red nose?

G'head and honk me hunny !
LMAO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul, Reija! That blush looks interesting!
I'm totally the opposite, I tend to get the clown look if I use powder blush. I find I can just put creams and mousses exactly where I need them then blend them out. If I use powder it just seems to go all over :p /emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts