Quantcast

My Happy Deal of the Day!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Just got these Blue Cult Jeans for only $38 shipped!

They're on sale for $32.50 & I used the Shop Etc. code for an additional 20% off. Unfortunately I paid $12 for 2nd day shipping, but that's STILL a great deal!

Check them out @ http://store.shopbop.com/

Jen

Reaction score
Very nice Blue Cult jeans! I'm sure they fit you well too!

Reaction score
Those are cute! Unfortunatly I've never had a pair of that brand, and my with my body... unowned-before Jeans and mail order don't mix... I'll spend 3x the amt. just in returning and exchanging to find a pair that fits.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Those are cute! Unfortunatly I've never had a pair of that brand, and my with my body... unowned-before Jeans and mail order don't mix... I'll spend 3x the amt. just in returning and exchanging to find a pair that fits.
No kidding! I can go through our entire mall (granted, it's small with only 4 department stores) and find only one pair of jeans that fit me how I like them! (I am picky and don't like really low-cut jeans, which is what almost all jeans in the Junior departments are, and most Misses departments don't carry small enough sizes for me.) I hate shopping for pants....
Anyways enough of my ranting
Those jeans are very cute -- I love how they have a little flare without looking like bell-bottoms!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
What a deal!! I gotta check this site out now!

Reaction score
I realize I'm a little late seeing this post but I went to Shopbop and didn't see these jeans. Unless they're sold out by now...

Reaction score
werdup!

Originally Posted by keaLoha

Just got these Blue Cult Jeans for only $38 shipped!

They're on sale for $32.50 & I used the Shop Etc. code for an additional 20% off. Unfortunately I paid $12 for 2nd day shipping, but that's STILL a great deal!

Check them out @ http://store.shopbop.com/

Latest posts