My haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys,

heres what I got at nordstrom's in montclair CA Yesterday.

I got Deckchair pigment

I got fabby from B2m

I got star nova lustreglass. Thanks

Originally Posted by jamie18meng hi guys, heres what I got at nordstrom's in montclair CA Yesterday.

I got Deckchair pigment

I got fabby from B2m

Great stuff,I went yesturday too,my girlfreind treated me to an early bday gift.

I got electric eel es,shimmermoss es,aquadisiac es, and a pro long wear lip color,femme forever, im returning the lip color though,it lasts super long but im not crazy about the color or my lips feeling dry.Hope you enjoy your stuff
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jamie18meng

hi guys, heres what I got at nordstrom's in montclair CA Yesterday.

I got Deckchair pigment

I got fabby from B2m

Excellent Jamie!

nice haul! i was debatting on whether or not to get deckchair.

Originally Posted by Liz nice haul! i was debatting on whether or not to get deckchair. i personally like deckchair

Originally Posted by charms23 You can go to an art store like Michael's and they have all kinds of brushes in there that you can use for different kinds of products. thanks for telling me. I will try to go to michaels. but if they dont have pigment brushes. Then I am going to nordies and getting a brush there.

nice haul
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jamie18meng hi guys, heres what I got at nordstrom's in montclair CA Yesterday.

I got Deckchair pigment

I got fabby from B2m

Latest posts

Back